• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hunner EXtreme exploratory bumper thread

H3nightrod

Same here!!! I like driving with lights off!

Hunner...go back to Post #37. Since you've had that light switch apart...do think its possible to remove the "spring" from it?

GM can't seem to figure out that OFF means OFF!...not OFF for awhile...or OFF until I restart my truck. When I turn my lights OFF...I want them to stay OFF until I turn them back ON. This rediculous little feature drives me nuts, and I hate having to bump the spring-loaded switch every time I put my truck in gear. Thought I would ask since you had yours apart.

Hunner

Heck I cannot remember that far back. I do have one of those switches stored so I can pop the cover and look. I don't see it in the picture. It must be under the white contact plate. Hell I can tear anything up, I will look.

I "am" a fiberglass/carbon fiber guy I'm just lazy. I made all those air effect body panels for that Porsche and ported the coolers and brakes and I made a huge mold for late model dirt track stock car roofs and lots of custom boat lockers and such. Found out how much other guys think they are worth in labor to do mine out of metal and decided to just put another better cut stock cowl on there over my modded bumper brackets and go wheeling. Maybe some day I will be bored and build a mold. As I get older some projects just are not worth the time.
It was just a crazy idea to mod what I had not reinvent the dang front end. lol heck you did that already!

I will check out that switch. You sure you can handle remembering to turn off your lights.:roll:
The H3 is the only vehicle I ever had that had all that on it, now I can't remember on my truck to turn them off, of course I'm older now.:whaa: