• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2017 H4O calendar submissions needed

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Hello! It's time to prepare the 2017 calendar. Please submit any Hummer pictures for consideration. If your picture(s) are selected, you'll need to be able to provide a hi-resolution version of each picture, and to certify that you own the rights to reprint that picture, and you are allowing H4O to print those pictures in our calendar.

Please post up any pictures that you would like to be considered! They do not need to be from 2016, though that's always good. Action shots and beauty shots are both good. Shots in the driveway and mall parking lot probably won't get the same consideration. Trees and rocks > asphalt and parking meters.

Here's a favorite of mine from 2016.
Black%20Sheep%20April%202016%20%28139%29-L.jpg

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Great shots! I like the Z turn idea. And we all know that Dwaine really wishes the Scorpion was a Hummer :giggle:. Maybe the Scorpion makes the cut - I've got some great shots.

SuperBuickGuy

I don't have a high enough resolution picture for the calendar - but you reminded me

I went to visit my parents in Oregon, my dad was building his pole barn and had a pile that was just too tempting to resist.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I don't have a high enough resolution picture for the calendar - but you reminded me

I went to visit my parents in Oregon, my dad was building his pole barn and had a pile that was just too tempting to resist.
Pictures with dogs always get serious consideration!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Since they are gone I'll re-post; hopefully, I will get the right ones....

Jeff on (or in) the escalator - Hell's Revenge
W_D301928_435_zpse8hgvloc.jpg~original

Not sure who (But Matt is running shotgun) on Hell's Gate; and we all know who is guiding and who is in the orange shirt on the left....
W_D301755_262_zpsqd8eoikg.jpg~original

Baby's Lion Back
D30_1609_zpsp5dy8ysn.jpg~original

I'm thinking Poison Spider but as usual, can be mistaken
_D302483_1308_zpsvf6yd2z8.jpg~original

Grand Teton NP
_DSC0094_Proc-Web_zpsskaiotxu.jpg~original

A year later same place different camera
webHummerGrandTetons-2.jpg~original

Last edited: