• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Spy photos....

4speedfunk

Sorry about that. The THORparts website is a total POS. I'm trying to find a good "website guy" (ie = 14 year old) to create a totally new one.

jakesz28

If I wanted the new corners how much are we looking at? I'm pretty happy with the original design, but there no corner protection. Haven't smashed a fender yet luckly.

gfbh3t

Installed my gen 2 bumper today IMG_0094.JPGIMG_0096.jpgIMG_0093.jpgIMG_0090.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 459

JPaul

Here's the post I have in my build thread with how to measure out the bolt holes when upgrading a Gen 1: http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/for...-s-Alpha-build&p=221973&viewfull=1#post221973

Granted the forward spacing is different on mine than the stock location for the Gen 2, but everything else is the same (or really dang close to it). Hope this helps anyone else that goes this route.

By the way CJ, is it possible to get just the light buckets? I don't need them myself (not yet anyway), but since that is something you expect people to modify I was wondering if you'll have spares in case someone either mucks them up while trying to fit lights, or ends up deciding to switch the lights they are running and want to have fresh buckets to install the new lights with?