• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

amrg

Just 2 V8s on 37s chilling ...
94e474e92ffd089da3611bd44d790d81.jpg

Bowser-II

Went to Rausch Creek in August with my brother in law.

Watching all the Jeep groups go through much faster than I would go left me grateful for having some else to wheel with that is in no hurry. Less likely to break something that way too.

Crazy how much damage the rains last year did to some of the trails, yet the lack of rain this year meant even the Mud Pit on the power line trail was low.

258d9c527577652a7f8dae3278e69718.jpg

a6ce309de9dd0d5e297b2a39815f73ce.jpg

Frog Hole was still quite full (no photo) so I did not partake![emoji51]

We camped in the Weiser State forest afterwords, very nice and only a few dispersed sites in the Haldeman tract.

93960eee6cf4ff26245b643e04b822c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lowtrac

Went to check on the folks at “Alexandria.” Should have been home painting my grille.

156c37af697781a0fd8246bde8c39de8.jpg

Ghostbuster

It rolled around the neighborhood today after about a month of sitting on jack stands.

New upper control arms, lower control arm bushings, one new front cv shaft, new front wheel hubs, rotors and pads all the way around, new tie rod ends, and new lower ball joints.

I also put new needle bearings in the front axle (the bearing right behind the seal), as well as new axle seals.

I need to bleed the brakes, and get an alignment.

Then it should be good to go [emoji1303]

053ac9a94b87b54d8f4b5f36fa37583e.jpg

fc1757d3b2138af01946129089cd9f25.jpg

Bowser-II

It rolled around the neighborhood today after about a month of sitting on jack stands.

New upper control arms, lower control arm bushings, one new front cv shaft, new front wheel hubs, rotors and pads all the way around, new tie rod ends, and new lower ball joints.

I also put new needle bearings in the front axle (the bearing right behind the seal), as well as new axle seals.

I need to bleed the brakes, and get an alignment.

Then it should be good to go [emoji1303]

053ac9a94b87b54d8f4b5f36fa37583e.jpg

fc1757d3b2138af01946129089cd9f25.jpg

Ooo shiny new brake rotors are nice

fanugy

Drove up the 51 today (doing 80) and saw the infamous Reloder H3. May have tapped the brakes a little hard and swerved a bit to admire the rig as I drove by in my work truck (and earned the finger from a Civic). Good looking rig!

RWildRide

[Tiger] within the past month-

Front hubs
Front inner axle bearings and seals
Front Fox shocks
Front new brake shields
Front extended bump stops
Oil change added Fumoto drain valve
Coolant flush
Thermostat (Yes the new one from GM sits around 210F warms up quick in the winter but I don't like the high temp)
Water pump
Power steering pump
Steering rack
Idler pulley
Tensioner
Harmonic balancer
Ignition lock
Door sensors with sealant
Sparks
Serp belt
Upgraded to 08-10 airbox
LED Headlights (Tried the 3D printed models printed about 20 variations however PIA to replace if one ever burns out. I will make a thread about this)
Rigid fog pods
LED front turn signals
LED taillights
Air Doc to fit new airbox
Bunch of new radios
ARB high output compressor with tank in rear and quick connect in front for airing up and tools
Hood shocks
New wiring throughout the engine bay (Still working on this slow going)
LED roof lights
ARB awning strap replacements (2nd round)
New Mickey Thompson MTZ set
Pads and rotors
Complete 5 day detail in and out polish and wax

**Edit**
As I remember things-

New Flowmaster exhaust and piping to dual tips in back
RAM Laptop mount

**Edit**

And other stuff going farther back I have to look at the log of everything but its getting there!

Last edited:

EndeavoredH3

Took a Sedona Trip

Unfortunately, I thought it would be easier to go DOWN Schnebly Hill Rd. Next time I will be going up the route. Was still a great drive with amazing views of Sedona, AZ.
IMG_1776.jpeg
IMG_1680.jpeg

lowtrac

Right side lower ball joint, upper control arm, hub and brakes all around.

Romeo

Had my Rancho leaf springs re-arched and added a leaf to level out the rear. Finally no more sagging (it only took me 5 years or so to go get it done)!!!

Also replaced the HVAC harness and resistor due to it burning out again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ConcealedGLOCK

Had my Rancho leaf springs re-arched and added a leaf to level out the rear. Finally no more sagging (it only took me 5 years or so to go get it done)!!!

Also replaced the HVAC harness and resistor due to it burning out again

I had my Rancho springs re-arched as well. Few months later they dropped an inch and a half. Wish I had found someone willing to do a SOA locally.

Gadsden

Had a new windshield installed..I had a minimum of 6 cracks in the old one. Called a small local shop near me, I drove it up, he had it back to me less than 2 hours later. I love a new clean windshield.

Romeo

I had my Rancho springs re-arched as well. Few months later they dropped an inch and a half. Wish I had found someone willing to do a SOA locally.
I actually had them bring the rear up a bit higher then the front to account for that exact reason, hopefully it doesn't sag as quickly as it did before.

rascole

After breaking 7 CV axles (2 original 2006 120k miles & 5 A1 Cardone). Being stubborn and a little cheap, I kept utilizing Amazon lifetime warranty of the A1 Cardone. But after breaking 3 of them in 2 days I finally had enough and spent the money on AC Delco OEM ones. Hopefully they will hold up better.

RamRod

After breaking 7 CV axles (2 original 2006 120k miles & 5 A1 Cardone). Being stubborn and a little cheap, I kept utilizing Amazon lifetime warranty of the A1 Cardone. But after breaking 3 of them in 2 days I finally had enough and spent the money on AC Delco OEM ones. Hopefully they will hold up better.
I did something similar to you, maybe went through 3 "cheap" CV's and then went back to OEM... haven't been through an OEM unit since!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

SlcHummer

I did something similar to you, maybe went through 3 "cheap" CV's and then went back to OEM... haven't been through an OEM unit since!

Same here. Awhile back I bought some cheap cardones to swap in while I had new boots put on the oem cv's, plus I wanted spare cv's, but quickly realized cardones are not at all close to oem and swapped it back out before ever trying to take them off road.