• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

FloridaH3

Installed LED headlight bulbs, LED interior dome lights and got a daystar dash holder. Really happy with how bright the bulbs are, makes the truck feel very up to date, inside and out. The dash holder fits perfectly and feels factory.

10ac867cbe0313bc2c071caf9c22c3f5.jpg
2e27bfe81b15ad3bb72f45885aa2493f.jpg
3f55d8c599be7182f3ce367a1d7796d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPaul

Finally got the front axle and new steering components in and the truck back on the road. Also picked up a HPTuners and got the new gearing programmed as well as the (mostly) correct revs per mile so I can finally use my speedometer instead of my phone.

Will be getting an email tune from PCM of NC once I break in the new front gears so that I can finally take full advantage of my cam.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

FloridaH3

What 222k mile coils look like (the top one was replaced last week due to misfiring). Decided to just go in and replace all 5 today since I had the time to tinker.

Also replaced the air filter (yikes)

71adcb0276e4f3c9d9ccabaca36fe23f.jpg
7a87fc41be89472412d8420b296ded49.jpg
4156378bd243574ef7431cb0615813c1.jpg

chaos254

I went to replace my crossmember bushing today and the center bolt is seized. The nut on top is starting to round off and Im thinking about cutting the bolt right under the diff and hopefully get it out from the top. I have a new bolt from the OD kit. Any thoughts?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
If you cut the bolt and then pull the diff out there is a small set screw that keeps the nut attached to the diff up there. Can then remove that and the end of the bolt you cut. You'll just need to replace it when you put the new bolt in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

I put a new battery on it.
It is a Interstate AGM, I think it might be made by Enersys. They make Odysseys, so I’m hoping this is a good one.

2f86c2b68326e0d040fc15c3c1a1b66a.jpg

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Replaced my old Good Year MTR's with a brand new set of same.

Got some amazing mileage/wear out of the old set.

Truck is a happy camper again.

Step one of a lager refresh project.

Jeepwalker

Looks really nice (flag seems over-the-top, but to each his own). Around here I'd be concerned some dufus would screw with the fuel jugs, pour in a handful of dirt. I wonder if they make locking caps? But yeah, nice. Really practical for trail work.

Last edited:

FloridaH3

New shocks front and rear. The skyjackers are a very smooth ride, not too harsh and not too soft. Took some HOA speed bumps at 25-30mph and it felt great. 8/10 would recommend for a daily driver!
c84ab567f02c2a889d05d660f6b1ca0a.jpg

Lauren

While I was back in the UK spending time with the fam for Xmas, the bf got the OD Bushing installed (now he wants a set haha!) , and replace the Engine Mounts and Transmission Mount.. feels sooo much better! :thumbs:

Now I need to tackle the puzzle of my shredded drive belt and a power steering leak.

Then I will change her stereo and paint all the chrome black! So excited :)

Oh!! and Happy New Year Everyone!

FloridaH3

Update on the skyjackers. I live in Baltimore and the roads are ROUGHHHH. So many holes and bumps and bull**** everywhere. Drove around a lot today and can say the skyjackers feel awesome! Very smooth ride for daily driver.

Bowser-II

Update on the skyjackers. I live in Baltimore and the roads are ROUGHHHH. So many holes and bumps and bull**** everywhere. Drove around a lot today and can say the skyjackers feel awesome! Very smooth ride for daily driver.

Can Concur.

Once had a 2011 Nissan Maxima for a company car and with 0.00025 of suspension travel I hated driving local roads between I70 and Johns Hopkins!