• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

08H3

First weekend of camping for the year!
9424C8F5-5609-4B48-B363-4F3A1898983F.jpeg

Gent

I added some OME leafs, Schwarttzy sliders, high clearance leaf plates and extended shackles. I might take the extended shackles off, the rear is super high now. The front is cranked to 23.5” already. The shackles only add 1.25” though.
4AF14FA2-9152-4729-B476-29792CAC9593.jpeg

Last edited:

Jeeper360

LOOKS GOOD
i plan on doing the 23.5 and 1.25 shackles after the family vacation this month.
what size tires are in the pic ?

H3Hummer

I used 0.5 liters of Rustoléum and 2 Liters of Hammerit spray to get over all, chassis, leaf springs , upper and under control arms , front and rear axel and also all the rest under it.
It will last for minimum 5 more years :cool::cool::cool:

H3Hummer

By the way, does anyone know why GM fixed the rear leaf springs, driver side, with the bold inside, near Gastank, impossible to get that fu.... bold out without cutting or take all the protection of the Gastank out??? Fu... ing idea from GM ???????
Well I've chosen to cut that dam bold out to replace bushings and put the new bolts in the right way, from outside to inside. Man you just habe 1-2 mm play to go and get it tight up if you don't take that Gastank protection off....... crazy 45minutes job for it :mad::mad::mad:

Korby7

I watched this and saw you and some other Hummer guys representing. They seemed really impressed with your rig.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
I watched that episode. Nice showing of HUMMERS. Even though those guys are Jeep centric, they never trash talk our brand and they seem genuinely happy to be wheeling with them.

Was wondering if it was any of our group.