• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

Traxx

Maybe a late 08 then? Dunno, too bad though, It had a bunch of mangled oddball stuff. Hilljob light bar, jerry can/rack mount combo on the spare, some oddball type of lower brushguard, combined with a high winch mount, I remember someone building a few of them and that spare rack years back, and a shorty, stainless gobi. Certainly was unique.

An 08 Adventure won’t have a front locker (unless someone added it).

08H3

I missed a milestone. I meant to take a picture when I turned the same number of miles as from here to the moon (238,900), but forgot and missed it. Guess I'll have to set my sights on 477,800 for the return trip!
MVIMG_20190223_192102.jpg

08H3

Yesterday, we had a lot of wind here. When this was taken, the nearest airport was reporting 50mph sustained with 60mph gusts. Just make sure you have a good tailwind and mileage isn't that bad!
MVIMG_20190224_115316.jpg

JPaul

As in? To the on coming traffic?

I made sure the lights were align in the same placement as a originals.

Im just happy that I no longer have to deal with blue HID's and halogen fog lamps.

Now they match and the light output is fantastic, you can't beat the price on them also!!!View attachment 24554

Just had a thought on these, do they still work right with the DRL function where they run at half output?

Korby7

Just had a thought on these, do they still work right with the DRL function where they run at half output?

I just installed a set of these a week or so ago and love ‘em. DRL seems to work fine. Light pattern is pretty much consistent with my Silver Star Ultras but a nice white light. 18C245A0-60A8-4BA7-9830-1C24B15C96CC.png

SlcHummer

I just installed a set of these a week or so ago and love ‘em. DRL seems to work fine. Light pattern is pretty much consistent with my Silver Star Ultras but a nice white light. View attachment 24603

I too just did this same LED bulb upgrade and love it! From what I can tell the light pattern seems to be very similar to stock although I still feel I need to angle the head lights down slightly because they put off a lot more light which is mainly noticeable on street signs several stops down the road lol.

FactoryOrdered2010AlphaT

Totally thought Mamba M14 was a great replacement for the stock solids. Wanted to stick with 7 spoke and the way their logo is done seemed like a nod to the originals. Wasn't available within the timelines I needed to fix a bad leak.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Totally thought Mamba M14 was a great replacement for the stock solids. Wanted to stick with 7 spoke and the way their logo is done seemed like a nod to the originals. Wasn't available within the timelines I needed to fix a bad leak.
Exactly! I was browsing all the different styles and nothing seemed "clean" enough. And then I found these. My current factory rims are the 7 spoke fat ones so these seem to do them homage quite well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lugantom

Badlands ORV Park, Attica, Indiana

FINALLY got my truck back out on some trails. Has been WAY too long. Lots of prep, but mostly due to changing from my snow tires and organizing my gear. Fortunately, didn't need any of the gear, including the spare half shaft and toolkit.

Local Jeep Club can't let me join, since their charter is for Jeeps, but they have been nice enough to let me join them any time they go out. This is the first time I took them up on it and drove my own vehicle. I will say they were VERY impressed at what a stock H3 with the Adventure Package can do (mine's actually an Alpha, but same idea, 4:1 transfer case, 33s, and a rear locker). Had a GREAT time at the Badlands Off-Road Park in Attica, Indiana.

IMG_9509.jpg
IMG_9506.jpg
IMG_9502.jpg
IMG_9531.jpg