Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212
Results 3,166 to 3,176 of 3176
  1. #3166
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 51 Times in 38 Posts
    Thor bumpers prep. Thanks to cj for recommending the spare tire license plate mount.


    Part number J132759 from extreme terrain off-road outfitters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    "Hit it with your purse!"

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndeavoredH3 For This Useful Post:

    Korby7 (08-18-2021), Romeo (08-22-2021)

  3. #3167
    Street Tire
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EndeavoredH3 View Post
    Thor bumpers prep. Thanks to cj for recommending the spare tire license plate mount.


    Part number J132759 from extreme terrain off-road outfitters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    nice, at this point my licence plate is cable tied in place on the rear wheel. which option did you take? as I see you have to choose between the wrangler generations when selecting the plate
    2010 Hummer H3 V8 Adventure:
    INSTALLED: 37" Maxxis Treps, 4" Rancho suspension lift, 2" Custom Body Lift, 2" wheel spacers, 2nd D shackle at back, Cranked Torsion Bars, ARB Bullbar, Warn 9500XP winch, synthetic winch rope, Lightforce 240 HID spots, Bullydog Watchdog parameter monitor, aftermarket TPMS, Safari Snorkel, African Outback Roof-rack, roof mounted long range tank, Maggiolina rooftop tent, 60W solar panel, Eazy awning, Performance exhaust and headers, cold air intake, Hood Louvre handles,custom UC skid-plate, rear Hunner skids, load bay box, PCMofNC software upgrade, 4.1 to 4.56 diffs re-geared, duel battery system with D250S solar charging, trailer power cable connect, Hummer roof mounted off-road lights, Trucool 40 000 BTU ATF cooler, motorised AMP Research side steps.

    STILL TO BE RE INSTALLED: Will it ever end? I hope not

  4. #3168
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 51 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin View Post
    nice, at this point my licence plate is cable tied in place on the rear wheel. which option did you take? as I see you have to choose between the wrangler generations when selecting the plate

    I bought the plate mount for the 07-18 Wrangler JK. Lines up nicely.


    "Hit it with your purse!"

  5. #3169
    Baja

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 309 Times in 207 Posts


    Installed the Summit Racing SUM-141556 - Summit Racing® Pro LS Upgraded Rocker Arms in my H3 Alpha. What a huge difference those rocker arms made towards smoothing out the engine. Wish I had done when my engine was at 180k.

    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-141556
    Attached Images Attached Images  


    Schwarttzy.com - Off-Road Parts, Manuals, and More!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Schwarttzy For This Useful Post:

    rascole (08-31-2021)

  7. #3170
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 54 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarttzy View Post


    Installed the Summit Racing SUM-141556 - Summit Racing® Pro LS Upgraded Rocker Arms in my H3 Alpha. What a huge difference those rocker arms made towards smoothing out the engine. Wish I had done when my engine was at 180k.

    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-141556
    Very nice! Engine is one stout unit now!
    @Gpcalero • Instagram photos and videos

    >The Duke H3T Alpha Build Thread<

    '09 Hummer H3T Alpha - "The Duke"

    - LS3 Swap & Built 4L60E
    - Rancho 4" Lift Kit,
    Texas Speed 224/236 Cam 111 LSA Camshaft, ECP 2" Aluminum Radiator, SuperModulation Dual eFans, HID Projector Headlights, 32 Gallon Aux. Gas Tank, "312" Method Race Wheels, Firestone Rear-Axle Airbags, Daystar 1" Body Lift.

    SOLD -- '09 White H3 - "Lil' Sparta"
    - 35" Trail Grapplers, STARR HIDs, LED taillights, Magnaflow Exhaust, Air Doc CAI, Supermodulation TB, Defenderworx Fuel Door



  8. #3171
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarttzy View Post


    Installed the Summit Racing SUM-141556 - Summit Racing® Pro LS Upgraded Rocker Arms in my H3 Alpha. What a huge difference those rocker arms made towards smoothing out the engine. Wish I had done when my engine was at 180k.

    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-141556

    Amazing! I will go the same route than you, the set is still going well in your engine?
    Any better feeling except smoother engine? (better response, horsepower, etc)

    Why do you reuse the existing bolts? The bolts that came with the set are not good? (just to know)

    Thanks for sharing Schwarttzy!!

  9. #3172
    Baja

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 309 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Amazing! I will go the same route than you, the set is still going well in your engine?
    Any better feeling except smoother engine? (better response, horsepower, etc)

    Why do you reuse the existing bolts? The bolts that came with the set are not good? (just to know)

    Thanks for sharing Schwarttzy!!
    The rocker arms are still going strong, but it's only be couple of weeks.

    The engine sounds a lot smoother now.

    The new bolts felt cheap. I don't like hex head bolts. I'd rather have regular socket head bolts.


    Schwarttzy.com - Off-Road Parts, Manuals, and More!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Schwarttzy For This Useful Post:

    Guerrero (09-14-2021)

  11. #3173
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarttzy View Post
    The rocker arms are still going strong, but it's only be couple of weeks.

    The engine sounds a lot smoother now.

    The new bolts felt cheap. I don't like hex head bolts. I'd rather have regular socket head bolts.
    Its ok! Thanks!

    Do you just reuse your existing regular socket head bolts?

    Planning to do this mod after the current replacement of injectors due to Spark knock problem in cylinder 5 at high rpm (killing all the power)

  12. #3174
    Baja

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 309 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Its ok! Thanks!

    Do you just reuse your existing regular socket head bolts?

    Planning to do this mod after the current replacement of injectors due to Spark knock problem in cylinder 5 at high rpm (killing all the power)

    Yep. I look at the quality between the two bolt and decided that the factory ones are better. Which is why i reinstalled the factory rocker arm bolts.


    Schwarttzy.com - Off-Road Parts, Manuals, and More!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Schwarttzy For This Useful Post:

    Guerrero (09-17-2021)

  14. #3175
    Street Tire
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hagerstown, Maryland
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 62 Times in 50 Posts
    So far this month

    CV / axle bearing and seal
    Drivers side CV
    Drivers side hub
    Oil change
    New bump stops / jounce front and rear



    Still to do

    Locate grinding during slow right turns
    Xfer case fluid change
    Tensioner and belt (again, every 50k I guess)
    Transmission fluid change
    Brakes and
    brake line flush (1st one…)
    Struts (still can’t decide between bilsteins and OE’s)
    Head light swap to LEDs (maybe)


    In progress

    Homemade low profile roof rack
    Trunk shelf


    And keep my Jalopy 2004 Audi running just enough for a runabout


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #3176
    "Like Nothing Else"
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,422
    Thanks
    766
    Thanked 544 Times in 397 Posts
    Finished installing my switch pros 9100 panel.

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    -2009 H3 Alpha/Adv||SAS/SOA
    -2008 H3 Alpha-RIP


 

Similar Threads

  1. What did you do to your H2 recently?
    By Cajun_Tiger_Hummer in forum HUMMER H2 2003-2009
    Replies: 321
    Last Post: 08-11-2021, 10:18 PM
  2. "what have you done recently" thread got deleted?
    By CaddyStrophic in forum HUMMER talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-23-2016, 09:29 PM
  3. Anyone been to Coal Creek recently?
    By 08H3 in forum The Firepit
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2016, 05:59 PM
  4. So What Overland Adventure Did You Experience Recently?
    By Bigunit in forum Expeditions and Overland
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 06:41 AM
  5. H3 Traded your H3 in recently?
    By joe315 in forum HUMMER H3 2006-2010; H3T 2009-2010
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:11 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout