• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Michigan

GarryM

Hello there,

Been lurking for a few and figured it was time to finally introduce myself. My name is Garry. I've been working on, designing, developing and building cars for many years, too many to even count! Having grown up in a garage and body shop, always worked on or fixed up cars. Can't keep anything stock!

I picked up a 2007 Hummer H3 (86K miles) couple of weeks ago and have been searching this forum for things to do. Never built up a truck before, so need to figure this all out. The first big mod for my H3 has just arrived, a Diode Dynamics HID kit 6000K Conversion Kit along with the H10 XML2 LED 6000K Fog lights. Already picked up a Wolo Air horn (stock horn is just too quiet) and thru searching the forum here was able to also locate the interior bulbs to repair some burnt out knob button lights. The search continues for other components for my H3, as well as questions for those more experienced with building up a H3.

I'll throw up some pictures of the H3, all stock looking for now (HID conversion install this weekend).

Thanks for having me!
-Garry
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Hummer H3.jpg
    Hummer H3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 534
  • Hummer H3a.jpg
    Hummer H3a.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 455
  • Hummer H3e.jpg
    Hummer H3e.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 567

GarryM

Welcome, and let the mods begin!

Completed the Diode Dynamics, HID conversion as well as XML2 fog lights. And swapped out the stock horn for Woco air horn. Looking to order the K&N cold air intake and Gibson exhaust next. Can never keep anything stock, with any of my previous cars.

rascole

Suburb of Detriot area, called Commerce township. Though spent 6 years out in So. Cal (Eastvale) , before moving back to Michigan for job.
LOL, small world, I have family in EV a few blocks off the 15 and family splattered across Mich, mostly in Grand Rapids and the Zoo.

rascole

Completed the Diode Dynamics, HID conversion as well as XML2 fog lights. And swapped out the stock horn for Woco air horn. Looking to order the K&N cold air intake and Gibson exhaust next. Can never keep anything stock, with any of my previous cars.
I had the K&N but changed back to stock box and AirDoc. The K&N doesn't seal very well against the hood and sides and was plugging up far worse than stock set up. Just my opinion.