• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

LA area/Socal run in July?

Kurt

Hi everyone,

Anyone interested in doing a run in July?

Turns out I actually got a 5 day long weekend this week that I wasn't aware of until just now, if I had known I may have planned a little excursion this weekend but I have a few minor issues on my truck to sort out. I'll probably head up to Gorman sometime this weekend to test out my lockers to make sure they are wired up correctly or the hills/OHV park up by Santa Clarita/Sierra Hwy.

Now I'm back in town, and I got generally a 9-5 job I will be having lots of free wheeling time coming up (in theory).

I know I'd like to check the box for the Mojave road trail sometime this summer/fall. I did a trip to Death valley to check out a few trails this past memorial day weekend...

Kurt

I wound up working on the truck a bit more this weekend, I hit 1000 mi on the new engine so I did a service. Need to bring it back to the dealer for a little bit of warranty work then I should be good to go for a small run somewhere/anywhere.

Kurt

Going to Gorman today, last minute if u wanna go

Won't be able to make it. I'll be at a friends place in Santa Clarita later today, I'm redoing the wiring looming and routing under the doghouse at this place, it was a real rats nest when I pulled the dash apart, I found a bunch of unconnected harnesses so I'm zip tieing and labeling things. Already got my HVAC front and rear working, a ground spade connector wasn't plugged in, hoping to fix the cruise control and make sure the locker switches work when I put everything back together. I'll probably hit part of rowher just to test out the locker operation later.