• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New H3 owner, very excited!

Burtor

I've bought a Hummer, and I'm selling my Jeep. What more is there to say? Haha

My H3 is awesome so far, and I'm glad to have found a forum full of knowledgeable people who will help me get the most out of it.
I'll see you all in the H3 forum soon, as I have a few technical questions already.

Thanks!

Burtor

Welcome! Just out of curiosity, what made you decide to sell your jeep.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well, it was a great car, but the doors started rusting at the bottom edges and I didn't fix it fast enough. Thanks to all the salt on the roads, all vehicles here just get eaten eventually. I've got just the start of rust on the hummer doors, and I'm getting a quote to have them blasted and repainted on the inside seams. It should buy me a few years at least!

Oh, and it was a Liberty, so just barely a jeep anyway, ha.

Another quick question, do Hummer drivers wave at each other like motorcyclists or if you're driving a lifted wrangler with no top?
I've waved at one or two but didn't see any recognition, oh well, haha.

Here's a quick pic!
attachment.php

Attachments

• hummer1.jpg
    hummer1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Welcome, looks good... Sometimes Hummer drivers wave sometimes they don't... (kinda 50-50ish) was able to get a few to wave at me as well as a few Wranglers too, when I had my H3.

GreatDaneHummer

If you put some time and effort into building up a proper H3 then yes I will wave or if I pull up next to them I will complement them on their toy BUT if it is just another mall crawler here in downtown Chicago then I wouldn't waste my time. Most of them just use and abuse them with no cares other than carrying the dog and kids around. We do have a few guys going to the Badlands in Attica Indiana this coming 25th you are welcome to come to. Any time you see other Hummer owners getting together its a great place to get help and advice.

** Good luck with the de-chroming haha... so much bling.

Stoic Bluejay

Welcome to the Dark side.....or are we the good guys and Jeeps are the dark side..... Dang I never get this right! Lol well Welcome anyway.