• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 Aftermarkets Goodies - Bilstein - Starr HID - TKO II- More

Traxx

Trading in one of the 3's - lots of leftover goodies. info(@)patriotleatherco(.com

Starr HID kit - 500.00 SOLD - shipped. Complete plug and play, takes about an hour and a half to install. No need to hack up stock housings for things they weren't designed to do. Besides the cool factor they are probably the single best upgrade I've done to any H3 and blow the stock halogens out of the water.

Oem Lower Off Road Light Kit - 250 shipped. Includes everything except lights. You can find the stock lights on ebay for 30.00. I used a set of Piaa in them instead..
IMG_3259_zpss344snbv.jpg

Bilstein Leveling Kit - SOLD-SHIPPED. Less than 1k on them, found a great deal on a Rancho kit after they were installed. All four shocks plus Trail Duty extended bumps.

Another set of Trail Duty Bumps 40 shipped--SOLD. - Ran these on the T for a couple K before Rancho install.

225.00 SOLD - shipped Kenwood Excelon DDX5901HD with Metra Kit and GMOS 04 Kit , antenna adapter- Complete plug and play. Ten minute install if your slow. I'll throw in a Daystar upper cubby with it.

OEM Off Road mat set. Driver mat has some cracks in it. 50 shipped
IMG_3241_zpsu7q4awfv.jpg

Motorsports Tech 1.5" Spacers - 125.00 SOLD -SHIPPED

Missing a Cubby? 20.00 shipped - SOLD-SHIPPED

Last edited:

TxHummer07

Do you have a picture with the spacers on? I'll buy them if I can see what it looks like lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

scoreh3

A guy over on HUMMER FORUMS has been looking all over for the center cubby so I forwarded your post to him. I see it sold now so I hope it was him , he's been searching all over .

Last edited:

JPaul

A guy over on HUMMER FORUMS has been looking all over for the center cubby so I forwarded your post to him. I see it sold now so I hope it was him , he's been searching all over .
Wait, is there supposed to be an insert in the center console? My H3 doesn't have anything like that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

scoreh3

Wait, is there supposed to be an insert in the center console? My H3 doesn't have anything like that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes , but the base doesn't come with one and they said I had to pay extra to order one. I made the salesman get me one for free if he wanted me to buy my H3 from him and not another salesman. I know it sound dumb , but making me pay extra for it sounded dumber . I'm very glad I got , it's very handy .

Texatl

Thanks Traxx. I forgot, a little while ago, to let you know everything arrived and looks great! Thanks a ton!