• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Hummer H2 Tool Kit

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brand new Hummer H2 Tool Kit in original case. Includes flashlight, multi-tool and tire pressure gauge. $150.00 + actual shipping. PM me for pictures of the item for sale if you are unfamiliar with the item.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL. Except for Tomp's shock mounts the stuff I post up for sale are either redundant spares or stuff I have determined I will never need. I have over 2500 SF of shop space with a big chunk of that devoted to spare Hummer parts. Anyone need a chrome H2 grill or the faceplate for the rear console control panel of an H2. Those are the types of things I am looking to clear out. ( need more room for my spare H1 parts, I have three of those beasts to keep in spares. :)