• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H4O shirts - t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I tried wearing Under Armor in extreme cold weather exercises. I stunk to high heaven by the end of the first day. Went back to merino wool and after a week with the same funky undergarment, I didn't smell half as bad. Must be that you don't break a sweat much. ;)

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Not sure if we could but theoretically we can. If we did we might want to use the smaller logo - the big one would be a lot of silk screening for that type of material. Would need to get at least 12 ordered.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Could also maybe do an embroidered version of the smaller logo on the dry fit shirts, if there is a demand. With shipping they'd probably be in the $25 range and would not be Under Armor brand. (SportTek or Badger brands)

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I tried wearing Under Armor in extreme cold weather exercises. I stunk to high heaven by the end of the first day. Went back to merino wool and after a week with the same funky undergarment, I didn't smell half as bad. Must be that you don't break a sweat much. ;)

Ahh ok see i wear them for the day, but dont do any physical activity, if im working out while wearing them i dont wear them for much longer than the workout or activity is, then they hit the wash machine lol

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Ahh ok see i wear them for the day, but dont do any physical activity, if im working out while wearing them i dont wear them for much longer than the workout or activity is, then they hit the wash machine lol

That's essentially what they are designed for. Short term use. If you go camping or doing anything more long term extreme, it's better to get some made of natural fabric.

H3-ING

AdventureTime
Could also maybe do an embroidered version of the smaller logo on the dry fit shirts, if there is a demand. With shipping they'd probably be in the $25 range and would not be Under Armor brand. (SportTek or Badger brands)

Alex,
All of the dry fit shirts I have are not embroidered. Comparing to Nike, Champion ect... That you can purchase at most sporting goods stores, target, livestrong, under armor... All seem to be silk screened. Never seen a sportek or badger brand.
Just was thinking the small new H4O logo on the front center or pocket area and slightly larger on the back would be cool in a regular t fit, not form fitted stretch type.
I don't wear cotton t's much anymore, prefer the dryfit for my athletic and daily wear.
I would be down for 4 if the quality seems decent. 2 men's, 1 female and youth size.
Thanks

Medic_Morgan

Just wondering if their is any way to order just a few screen prints so I can make my own color choices? Just a thought ;)

Sent from my secret lair bwaaahhahahahah

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Just ordered one large green from ya, and then realized you're out and it was Medium that showed one left. My bad, I'll do a Large black instead. Thanks!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Inventory is outdated. Got your large green on the way. New orders should PM me for availability.

Fish

I need to finally get me a T too. What's available in large? It must have room for extra muscles and huge biceps:woo:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
5 black shirts available: 1M, 1L, 2XL, 1XXL
5 mil green shirts available: 2L, 3XL

Would you post to the UK?
Yes, PM me an address and I will look up the rates. However, I need you to edit out the commercial link in your signature, please :). No advertising allowed on the forum.

Is there a black L or XL shirt available ?
L or XL available in black

I need a black xtra fat or xtra xtra fat.
XL or 2XL, take your pic

I need to finally get me a T too. What's available in large? It must have room for extra muscles and huge biceps
Large green available and large black if Torres takes an XL. BTW, nice selfie you posted there.

I'll be doing a new shirt design soon too and so if you guys get these last ones I'll give you a discount on the next shirts.

All - please use the Buy Now on the first page of this thread with $18 per shirt, shipped. Don't forget to include a shipping address in the Paypal instructions.

SuperBuickGuy

5 black shirts available: 1M, 1L, 2XL, 1XXL
5 mil green shirts available: 2L, 3XL

Yes, PM me an address and I will look up the rates. However, I need you to edit out the commercial link in your signature, please :). No advertising allowed on the forum.

L or XL available in black

XL or 2XL, take your pic

Large green available and large black if Torres takes an XL. BTW, nice selfie you posted there.

I'll be doing a new shirt design soon too and so if you guys get these last ones I'll give you a discount on the next shirts.

All - please use the Buy Now on the first page of this thread with $18 per shirt, shipped. Don't forget to include a shipping address in the Paypal instructions.

I'll take the 1XXL... now to find the instructions on payment...

Status
Not open for further replies.