• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Member from North Florida 08 H3 Alpha

BPalmer

Probationary Member
Hey everyone, I traded in my truck about a year ago and got my H3 Alpha. It is such a fun vehicle to drive and I am happy to see that there is still such a passionate hummer community. I was hoping to be able to pick the forums brain about how to upgrade the off road look and ability without completely destroying the factory quality ride. Id like to be able to do a small lift and I will be needing new tires soon so I am curious what your experiences have been and what seems to work well. Thank You!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4187.JPG
    IMG_4187.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_4196.JPG
    IMG_4196.JPG
    685.5 KB · Views: 340

Pappibri

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your rig. Just peruse the forum, you will see just about every build topic covered. Love the Black H3s especially when they get all blacked out... Level it out, put some 315's on it and get some rock sliders and some good UCP. Mod away:thumbs:

Burnoffski

Hey everyone, I traded in my truck about a year ago and got my H3 Alpha. It is such a fun vehicle to drive and I am happy to see that there is still such a passionate hummer community. I was hoping to be able to pick the forums brain about how to upgrade the off road look and ability without completely destroying the factory quality ride. Id like to be able to do a small lift and I will be needing new tires soon so I am curious what your experiences have been and what seems to work well. Thank You!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Welcome from VA!! You'll find anything and everything Hummer related you need right here!

cory9oh4

Welcome! I live in Orange Park if you ever want to hit Jennings State Forest or we can drive up to kingsbay for another good trail!