Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All Terrain
    Thanks
    The discussion on Rock Bashers seems to have stalled. Have any been made lately? I definitely like the protection these sliders would add to my truck.

Bogger
    Thanks
    One thing that I am confused about is, they say the "rock bashers are full length and do not allow mounting of splash guards as they are not needed......." but they in the picture of the H3 T it has the rock bashers on and mud guards also... I have to have the front mud guards on the front.. I live on a dirt road and if I dont my paint job especially on the rear fender would be toast in a hot second... Sorry, truck cost to much for me to destroy uneedlessly.. So what gives? Can you use them with them?????
    2008 H3, Leveled, 315/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac's, CBUCP, Air Doc, Aries Brushguard, Rola Roof Rack, Rocky Road Rock Rails, K&N Filter, Homemade Winch Mount, Badlands 12,000 Winch, Taillight Guards, Purple Cranium Diff Cover
    Love Life, Live Life, and Love Your Hummer !!!!!!

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    Dudes, I think you're all out of luck...don't know if any more will be made. Brodie seems to be moving on to other ventures...

I've got SN#0002 for the H3T, and being the test bed we had to beat them up good for those videos on page 1....but the only damage was to Poser Rock at Rausch Creek PA, and to my roof rack brackets that couldn't handle the slam on that rock...pieces of rock & plastic went flying, only scraped a little paint off the rails.

If you've got 'em, keep 'em! They're priceless!

Drummond Island, MI...with my 17 yr old learning the rocks.

CB
    2010 H3T Silverstone Alpha...35" Cooper SST's, Ridge Demon Rock Bashers, CBphoto winchmount, WARN xd9000i, custom built UCP, 4:1 t-case, Air-Doc, Hunner Skids, Cobra CB, etc.

Lif"T"ed

Thanks
    I was there for that test video (think I actually held the camera ) and I think the thing that hurt the most was your back! The T seemed just fine...save for that roof basket bracket.
    '09 H3T ALPHA

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappibri View Post
    One thing that I am confused about is, they say the "rock bashers are full length and do not allow mounting of splash guards as they are not needed......." but they in the picture of the H3 T it has the rock bashers on and mud guards also... I have to have the front mud guards on the front.. I live on a dirt road and if I dont my paint job especially on the rear fender would be toast in a hot second... Sorry, truck cost to much for me to destroy uneedlessly.. So what gives? Can you use them with them?????
    I had the E&G fender flares on with mine, but I had to take them off because of the backspace on the AR wheels and width of the 305/70R16 KM2's. With stock wheels the fender flares might work better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk, which removes "unnecessary" returns.
    H3T ENGINEERED FOR ANYTHING! Mod List
    2009 H3T Alpha Luxury, off-road package, RD Rock Bashers, SnugTop SlantBack, DOI Front Bumper, Warn XD9000 winch, Viking synthetic winch line, Hutchinson WA-0615 beadlock wheels, OMF Performance rock rings, Cooper STT 315/75R16, Thor Parts rear bumper, OEM UCP, Low profile shock mounts, Hunner skids, GM Performance exhaust, HID fog lights, Scorpworks Steering support bracket, SuperPro SPF3882K bushings, Slide Masters Cargo Slide, BA diff skid, RAD-1, Cobra 75, Midland 75-822, H3x grille guard, 60" Hi-Lift Jack, CO2 PowerTank
    WELCOME TO THE OPEN

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,365 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Yep, Brodie's are golden.
    1998 H1 Open Top
    1994 H1 HMC4
    1992 H1 HMC4 LE
    1990 1025 Armament Carrier

KJ6JCC

BlackSheep Hummer Squadron, H1 PsychoSquad

Banned
    Thanks
    Those of you who have the Rock Basherz, you have a very rare piece! As far as I know there will be no more made for at least a year maybe more.
    theBroken is undertaking a different adventure for a while.

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Unless some one skated in at the last minute I think my #8 set was the last made
    2009 H3T

Hammer Down!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Here's another pic of the H3T RD Rock Bashers (with the gratuitous RD advertisement discreetly painted on the underside of the slider skid plate - not sure that was added to many of the RD bashers made). What an awesome product from the original self-proclaimed "Mr. Awesome"!

Last edited by Bigunit; 02-07-2012 at 11:23 PM.
    “Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”
    John Wayne

All Terrain
    Thanks
    I heard from Brodie and thanked him for the reply. It may take a year or more IF any are produced again. Good things come to those who wait, I guess....