• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Suppressors

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any of you that have them speak up on what you think of yours. I have a couple on the way. The Yankee Hill for my 22 LR pistols/rifles should arrive first.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Funnily enough I don't own any myself. Use them a lot but can't be bothered with all the paperwork. Yankee Hill makes great suppressors for the price. There's better but at that price, nobody gets close.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
They break down for cleaning easily and well. I have a Silencerco Omega coming for some of the larger caliber weapons.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also the local Sheriff is highly pro-2nd Amendment so no hassles getting signatures. Just have a 4 month wait from the ATF.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
If you want the best get an OSS. It's a revolutionary design that actually works. The pass through system avoids it heating up as much s well as shooting gasses back into the gun.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like the OSS is about $600.00 more than the Thunderbeast. Interesting video on the design. Guy was firing an M-16 in a Conex and it wasn't that loud. Conditions don't get much worse than that.

Last edited:

2010H3TAlpha

About to setup my trust for converting my PS90 to a P90 and add a supressor, then a silenced AR15 next. My gun nut buddy has over 100 high end firearms and he just finished his a shortened and silenced .458 SOCOM, I am seriously jealous, though not of the ammo cost, holy smokes. Same price as rounds of .50 BMG! He loves Silencerco, especially for big calibers, I'd love a Harvester .338 on a long rifle for comfy distance target shooting.