• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H2 side step

The_Mountain

Anyone happen to have a passenger-side black side step rail for an H2? A few days ago, someone apparently caught their tire on the end of mine and bent the brackets back, so the rail is pushed back about 1-2". It's still functional, but it's irritating to see the bends.

TR1-H3X

Mine was pushed back just like that when I bought it and I was able to take it off/apart, bend the brackets back to normal, paint it up, and put it back together and you'd never know. Pretty quick and easy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

LoJac963

Or heat it up with a torch to bend the brackets back. If you're talking about the standard tube steps, shipping would be ridiculous! Check your local backpage/craigslist for a possible set in your area.

TR1-H3X

LoJac is right..If you don't want to fix them I know I see these nerfs on CL ALL the time..seems to always be both singles and sets listed

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The_Mountain

Thanks, all. I'll try bending them back first. They'll be coming off next month when I head to an offroad event here in AR (Rally in the Valley just South of Fort Smith, in case anyone wants to go). I'll see what I can do to them while they're off.