• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

4l60e Hummer h3 upgrade.

lsv_palana

Hello, dear friends.
What do you think about RAYBESTOS Z-PAK High Performance Clutch Assembly for 4l60e ? Is it useful thing or just money wasting ?

Main spare part for my Hummer while off-roading - sattelite phone !

Ordieh

I have the Z PAK , wide band, 5 pinion planetaries, etc. and I think it is one of the sweetest trannys that I have ever owned. I am using the BANKS program to manage the TCM and I am totally satisfied with the pattern on the street and the trail. Suggestion: Clip the flexible cooler return hose about 1 1/4 inches from the crimp on the line that goes back to the transmission, shorten the tube that comes from the radiator and install a 3/8 MAGNEFINE filter. After a few miles of driving, replace the filter.This will remove any "break in" contaminants and really enhance the performance and durability of your rebuilt unit. LOL

Ordieh

Hey JAKESZ28,
Please share with us your experience with your 4L60E, 4L65E or 4L70E. No doubt you can describe all aspects in elequent terms..........bla,bla,bla . Maybe you can tell us a story about you post grad. studies!