• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Member from North Carolina (Raleigh Area)

Khris

Hello,

After reading and watching I finally got a H3. It is a 2006 Luxury Edition with 118,000 miles on it. It was garage kept and only one owner and used to travel from North Carolina to Pennsylvania. I also have all the service records. I Love it !

It came with new tires, DVD players in the back, etc. It was very well maintained. I am in North Carolina close to the Raleigh area. I have included some pictures of it. If you live in the area please send me a pm and let me know of somethings to do around this area or if there is a local Hummer Group / Meet Up.

Note: I do have to check on one thing with it. When I am driving at a normal speed and give the vehicle gas quickly I hear a thump. So I am going to go and get it looked at, I have read that the differential mount can cause this issue.

Attachments

• hummer 7.jpg
    hummer 7.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 228
  • Hummer 1.jpg
    Hummer 1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Hummer 2.jpg
    Hummer 2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 230
  • hummer 3.jpg
    hummer 3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 230
  • hummer 4.jpg
    hummer 4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 233
  • hummer 5.jpg
    hummer 5.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 226
  • hummer 6.jpg
    hummer 6.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 220

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Great looking rig. Welcome. Good chance that it's the front diff bushing that's worn out.

Panzer07

Welcome to H4O and greetings from SoCal.
And the front differential mounting plate with bushing isn't that pricey about $5-60 dollar for the piece and you can change it yourself in 1-4 hrs depending on your wrenching skills and the condition of your other component, rust, etc. pretty easy swap.

Torres

Hummerboy

Welcome to the forum! Nice ride, it's nice to have another member from the triangle here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Al, looks like my son will be moving to triangle area for his first post-college job in Research Triangle Park. Good to know that you are in the area if he needs to make contact with someone I can trust back there. Hope all is well.