• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Assemble the Superbeast!!!

crunkmetal

Probationary Member
New to the community. I joined to meet some members of the offroad community and to get help spreading the word about a campaign that will be kicking off shortly on IndieGoGo, a crowdsourcing campaign site.

The plan is to assemble an offroad 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 on a custom-modified Humvee chassis that will be used to raise funds for kids medically diagnosed with life-threatening conditions. I have the best of intentions but, like my bank account, my network is also limited, so... I need your help spreading the good message.

If you're still reading, your qualified to participate. For more info, check out what I've put together on my website, [url]www.crunkmetal.com[/URL]. I've put together a pre-campaign information page for your viewing and then when you're done with that, I guess you could check out some of my artwork there too. If you like what you see, help me out by spreading the word, copy/paste, share on your social network feeds, do what you can... :)

attachment.php

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope to see you in the near future with the Superbeast!!! :whaa:

Bryan J

Attachments

• diabloSuperbeastTshirtBack.jpg
    diabloSuperbeastTshirtBack.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 657

RamRod

.... I don't get it.... How will building a custom vehicle raise money for kids?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CaseyS

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to look at your website. My eyes still hurt. WTF was that photoshop abortion project?

What the hell is a Cummins 600 turbo engine?

crunkmetal

Probationary Member
building it doesn't. traveling around the country following automotive related events (NHRA, Monster Truck shows, etc.) will help raise awareness and ultimately charity. I believe that this one-of-a-kind vehicle will inspire awe, as any monster truck does, but this one is unique. The Superbeast is only the beginning, as ultimately, I aspire to produce the A.A.S.S. (air-actuated simulation system) mentioned on the campaign info page - a truly immersive interactive VR gaming experience. I plan on traveling the circuit first with the Superbeast to raise funds for charity, but also, to expand my network and assemble a development team to produce the A.A.S.S. and the game, which will be used on the second phase of the fundraising. My target market audience is 18-35 yr old males, interested in offroad, automotive and video games. I believe that by having an experience like this at shows (people pay to play - the latest in VR gaming technology in a fully immersive environment [the A.A.S.S.]) will create awareness and ultimately raise funds for the designated charity. The A.A.S.S. is the next step. Shortly, I will be launching the campaign to build the Superbeast, so that I have something tangible to show potential charities what it is and how I'll be using it (going to events/shows) to raise funds for charity. I recently had a conference call with heads of the CT chapter of the Make-A-Wish foundation. Due to the moral conflict of their interests (helping kids) and my game concept (a driver/shooter), I will be unable to use the foundation name or logos for my campaign. I fully understand and agree... although, this will make it more difficult for me to specify who it is I desire to help. This does not hinder my desire to help out the less fortunate and I remain steadfast in my decision to help this foundation out... although I may also have to reconsider the charities I choose to affiliate with, due to this conflict. In short, I've got a dream and I want to use it to help out others.

crunkmetal

Probationary Member
Sorry about your vision loss... I was tired of the cookie-cutter approach to portfolios when got my degree and put this together (the base website, not the campaign info page)... so I strung that together.

A cummins 6.0 was my attempt at assimilating the lambo 6.0 nomenclature with the engine displacement. Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel "The 6BT Cummins was introduced in 1984 as an engine for agricultural equipment. In 1989, Dodge teamed with Cummins to offer the 5.9L Cummins in their 3/4 and 1 ton Dodge Ram pickups. The 12v Cummins quickly became a popular alternative to Dodge's V-8 gas engines"

BIGFRY77

Umm.... I'm confused.... sounds like the guy sending me e-mails saying my long lost relative in England died and I inherited his fortune...