• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Christmas Season run to Flagpole Knob

USMC_315

I've mentioned in a couple threads that I'm getting my new shoes for the H3 soon. I'm going to be home briefly later in December and am planning on making a trip to GWNF again. Anyone in the area on Sunday the 27th or Monday the 28th let me know if you'd like to roll along for a relaxed day trip up flagpole knob

kflips

I recall the trail up being pretty narrow, if you have been there, have you ever run across others coming from the other direction? I did nit see any easy way to get off the trail in many of the sections from the lake (cannot recall the name)

USMC_315

It gets pretty narrow on the trail, I'd say only 1/3 of it would be easy to pass oncoming traffic. However, when I ran the trail last summer I didn't see a single vehicle coming my way the entire time

napalmsticks

I ran into a full size truck coming down on 227 while I was going up on my last trip on a very narrow part of trail. There was some pucker factor but it was ok and eventually got by.

napalmsticks

I've mentioned in a couple threads that I'm getting my new shoes for the H3 soon. I'm going to be home briefly later in December and am planning on making a trip to GWNF again. Anyone in the area on Sunday the 27th or Monday the 28th let me know if you'd like to roll along for a relaxed day trip up flagpole knob
How many vehicles do we have going so far?

Hayden

Toyo M/T
Whats it doing?

Missing like hell. Been fighting misfires ever since i put a k&n on it a few years ago. Got rid of the k&n but its still missin. Thinking its either the maf sensor, tb, or one of the coil packs. It was tolerable untill i was stuck in a hole for 11 hours now its got a loooot of power loss

napalmsticks

Im hoping its just my throttle body needing to be cleaned it hasnt been in a while
I just replaced all my coil packs. Have 2 extra brand new coil packs I could sell you extremely cheap if you need them. Mine misfires at idle a little, pretty sure it is the head deal being I'm in the VIN range.

ETA: You near Stafford?

Hayden

Toyo M/T
Ill see if its that and ill pm you if so. I am too but im hunting for every other thing it could be because im not trying to rip into the 3.5 to put a new head on it haha

napalmsticks

Ill see if its that and ill pm you if so. I am too but im hunting for every other thing it could be because im not trying to rip into the 3.5 to put a new head on it haha
My leak down numbers are low on all cylinders and compression numbers are a hair low on a cylinder or two. We should do a head/engine swap party. :giggle: