• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Last post wins!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
We did one of these threads many moons ago and some funny sh*t was posted up in it. So here we go again. (Thanks to Dan for doing this last time)

Last post wins. "Last post" will be a time I've already determined sometime between right now and October 31. Winner of the last post gets a $25 gift card to Blimpie or Cold Stone Creamery (Blimpie if there's one near you, otherwise it's Cold Stone). Anyone can win except me; I have not provided this date to the Moderators. I'd share this with Timgco, as he's a trustworthy guy, but he might pawn the info to get new flat fenders for his JK :)

Post up whatever you think is relevant, funny or irrelevant.

Here's Parker having a hard day's night.
2015-10-08%2020.44.35-L.jpg

High Five H2

A missile base that was built during the cold war to shoot down Russian missiles. It was operational for one day and then shut down. The pyramid is some kind of satellite system or missile detector and the towers on the right are intake and exhaust. I have a few more pictures that show where the missiles launch from. It's in North Dakota about 20 miles from the Canadian border.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
We have a few nuke missile silos nearby here in AZ...commissioned and decommissioned. We have a Titan missile museum close by. Very interesting sight to tour.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
20th Century Castles is a website that specializes in selling old missile bases. There are quite a number spread around and they can sometimes be bought at pretty reasonable prices. Even a few in Texas. ;

High Five H2

We have a few nuke missile silos nearby here in AZ...commissioned and decommissioned. We have a Titan missile museum close by. Very interesting sight to tour.

I have some family in AZ. I'll have to check it out when I visit next.

20th Century Castles is a website that specializes in selling old missile bases. There are quite a number spread around and they can sometimes be bought at pretty reasonable prices. Even a few in Texas. ;

Nice! I'm running out of abandoned stuff to see around here.