• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Officially selling/saying goodbye to my H3

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Hey guys and gals,

I've officially gotten the green flag to sell Razorback. It's kind of a bitter sweet moment for me. I love it to death but it's time to move on to something new/different. It's more of a financial move on my part. I've got the police academy starting soon and will be driving 6 days a week for 20 weeks about 45 minutes away and with my part time job I won't be able to afford the gas. (Last time I attempted a driving scenario like this I only could get 3-4 days out of a tank, stop and go traffic, and my paychecks could barely keep up) I love it and if I could I would keep it but my future career in Law Enforcement is more important than my love for a vehicle right now.

Ok now that I've thrown the excuses out...

It's a 2006 Victory Red Hummer H3 with the 3.5l engine and 4 speed automatic

165,000+ miles because I still have to daily drive it.

Comes equipped with 16x8.5 DX4 Tuff wheels mounted on 315/75/16 Mastercraft Couser MXT tires with a General Grabber AT2 spare with 0 miles on it and a 35" spare tire cover.

Has Bilstein 5100 shocks front and rear with Trail Duty 1/2" bump stops and the front torsion bars cranked to 23.5"

AirDoc intake pipe and PCM of NC tuned for 35's and the intake. (Shift points set to the 2nd firmness, recommended setting) Odyssey PC1500 battery with 4 battery terminals

Dual Gibson exhaust that sounds mean with black plastidipped tips

Heated leather seats with sunroof, touch screen navigation and hands-free phone

Completely de-chromed, other than the emblems

Bedlined grille, grille guard, door handles, side mirrors and have a cb antenna mounted ready for a cb radio.

Some dings and dents from typical daily driving wear and tear... also has some scratches inside and out.

Rough country 3" LED lights that are incredibly bright

Comes with a ton of extra parts: Stock Chrome 16" wheels, Stock intake and a spare PCM that was tuned for 285's by PCM of NC, stock mud flaps and stock step bars, stock battery box cover and probably some other stuff that I can't think of right now...

Has a ton of service records that I've saved as well

Asking $9250 obo, figured that I'd post the first ad here and see if there is any interest or if anyone knows of someone around my area that would be interest in getting into the Hummer lifestyle.

Thanks guys, I'll try to figure out a work around for pictures but there are a few in my Garage on here and if there are any serious inquirers then shoot me a text and I can get you some better pictures. 517-525-1031 and the names Tyler.

On autotrader, just type in 49286 and within 10 miles and search for Hummer H3. Can't get the link to work...

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Tyler, sorry to see you selling Razorback but you have you priorities straight. Wishing you the best with your LE career and no matter what you get to replace Razorback, don't be a stranger. You have always been a class act on this forum.

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Thanks guys, and I'll still be here, you guys are my vehicle family and don't worry, I won't get a jeep. :wink: Actually looking at a Ford F150 Harley Davidson edition, definitely older model since I can't the $50,000-$60,000 price tag...

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Yep, I'll still be around to bug you guys and I've still got it and probably will for a while because I have to find that one person who wants an H3 with 35's.

SedonaBound

Well, with 165K miles, the day was coming regardless. You might increase the return by selling the aftermarket things separately. Best of luck at the academy and after.

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Thanks, yeah that's what I've been doing lately, selling all of the important stuff, the only visible aftermarket stuff now are the wheels and tires.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Thanks Zach, yeah it's sad but I guarantee once I get settled into my career I'll end up with another Hummer... Definitely an Alpha though, and possibly a T. Or maybe an H1 if I get really ambitious. Haha

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

woodwardsh3

Congrats on the Police academy, Will you be hired with them when completed .
Good luck and be safe. It's a tough job we need more good officer's out there.

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Thanks, from what I've gathered they will help me find a job once my training is complete... plus I'll get my regular degree as well as my certification during the academy completion ceremony because the academy gives credits towards my general degree.