• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

WTB stock wheels

Woodtick

There are a few sets on Craig's list Across the pond from you,Chicago and Milwaukee . There is also a junk yard in Rockford Il that have been parting out wrecked H3's and putting the parts on Craig's list.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
There are often sets on Craiglist in Phoenix, but shipping would be a bit expensive. If you find a set here I can assist with picking up and shipping. But that would be $100+ for the wheels and over $100 (I think) for shipping the 4-5 boxes.

4speedfunk

I have a single H3 steely with a brand new Dueller mounted to it. Its never been on the ground but due to its location (underneath the bed of an H3T)...its pretty ate-up from the elements. All H3Ts came with a steel spare...even if they had alloys on all four corners. So all you gotta do is find four H3T spares and you got a set.

Or you could just switch to Toyota wheels. They are very similar in offset and width...and the bolt-pattern is identical. These are far more common (and cheaper) than the H3 steelies...

http://www.wheelsandcaps.com/p-23720-steel-wheel-rim-16x7-69392.aspx

woodwardsh3

Thanks i did not know that Toyota wheels were the same.and i have stock 18 I would like to keep them for winter and I wanted to buy some summer tires maybe 33 or the shorter 35s as some come in at 34.5

Texatl

There was a set on Craigslist near Indianapolis a couple of weeks ago. Didn't want much for them either.

Last edited: