• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Rubicon 2015...

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Next time I'm in a small group I would hit wentworth springs just for the experience of trying both entrances but if my next trip is a hummer trip I'll do whatever the masses want or what Bebe recommends for us

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Disclaimer: This is not a wayalife film with extensive amounts of editing super cool music highlighting the coolest obstacles but a 25min video that is fast forwarded through the slowest parts and in real time for major obstacles to show a good amount of our experience through the rubicon trail.

If it gets boring you can fast forward to the highlights.

Squeaky hitting little sluice: Starts at 11:30 but fast forwarded and then in real time at 11:45

My favorite part of the video when I knocked my hi lift off climbing up an obstacle 19:20

literally right after that our experience and views at buck island lake around 21:40

enjoy!

[video=youtube;BpT0mD4MCPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpT0mD4MCPk[/video]

Fish

Haha the chipmunk narration is hilarious! That does look like a super fun trail, it looks tight for H2's+ but doable...I think it's officially on my bucket list. I'll bring plenty of spare parts :)

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
We were taking a lot of the tougher lines, the little sluice is bypassable. the line where I hit my hi lift jack off is bypassable and in spots where its not bypassable: give it hell then winch if need be.

It took us 2 full days, thats with hanging by the lake, taking our time, trying challenging lines. In a group with 35in t bar cranked H3s 3 days.

scoreh3

Very cool video Chris . You just keep perfecting the H3 and showing us what GM should have built . Keep up the good work .

Panzer07

Very cool video Chris . You just keep perfecting the H3 and showing us what GM should have built . Keep up the good work .

Seriously, perhaps Chris should perfect the H3 and then sell the blue prints and stuffs to GM so they finally produce a proper off road vehicle lol.

Torres

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
^^I'll let u guys wander about that, maybe next time some of you will actually do it instead of chatting about it.

Last edited:

Fish

^^I'll let u guys wander about that, maybe next time some of you will actually do it instead of chatting about it. 

maybe next time you will actually do it too :wink:

sorry Serge, had to say it:cheers: your definitely a step ahead of us.

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Yes I had to finish it with real men, 3 HD and 1 light repair in one day. And all of them completed.well technically in 12hrs.

plus my truck spent more time ON the that trail that most of you guys in lifetime :giggle:

Last edited:

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Couple of things:
Didn't want to take big truck on unknown to me trail. Second, it was at ORE at that time. It did tow trailer to recover GMC and towed GMC back.