• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Miscellaneous H3 parts and accessories for sale

Romanzz

Selling my 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha and have some parts I'll want to sell.

Chevy Colorado Extreme Cluster with Led's $175 obo plus shipping

Had this custom made with white bezel and red needles with blue and red led's

Hummer OEM H3 ski rack $125 obo plus shipping

Used in good condition

OEM UCP - SOLD

Bought used and never got around to installing it.

OEM Chrome mirrors $325 obo plus shipping

They were on the H3 when I bought it, I plastidipped them black then ended up buying black ones from another forum member. The plastidip can be cleaned off if you want them back to chrome.

OEM Chrome door handles $75 obo plus shipping

These were purchased from another forum member who had them bedlined black, the black has started to chip off a few of the handles so they can be cleaned up to bring them back to chrome or can be bedlined again which makes an awesome textured black look.

I will ill try to get some pics up of remaining items shortly.

Let me know if there's any interest in any of these, prefer payment via PayPal and to sell local but will ship 2 day priority at buyers expense.

Roman

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 716
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 702
Last edited:

Romanzz

These are a cheap knockoff version of the door handles and aren't OEM so not sure what the point of you posting that here is...but thanks for your insight.

Romanzz

That's a market value value for non OEM handles so that doesn't really apply here...especially when you do $23 x 5 for the chrome handles, that equates to $115 which is more than I am asking.

I have some leftover parts from the sale of my Hummer and figured I'd post them for others if they are interested in the items, I have gotten pm's from a few members on certain parts.

If you are not interested in the items, you don't have to buy them...nobody is forcing or begging you to. Just move along to the next post, simple as that...I don't need your two cents.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Have to agree, it is kinda ****ed up posting cheaper stuff on someone's for sale thread. It's his stuff, if you don't like the price. Move on or maybe, say, seems kind of high. Just my $.02, but what do I know. I'm just an ******* that trolls here

Last edited:

SedonaBound

Have to agree, it is kinda ****ed up posting cheaper stuff on someone's for sale thread. It's his stuff, if you don't like the price. Move on or maybe, say, seems kind of high.
+1. It's a free flea market for parts; buy it or pass and MYOB. Or send a PM. Besides, it reads to me like his price is for the whole set which makes it a good deal for OEM.

derian06

Red Rockett
Didn't mean any harm, just thought the OP didn't know the actual worth of the handles and if I showed what the handles are actually worth he could adjust and they would sell faster. But i'm pro giving members good deals on everything.
The new prices are spot on though. Good luck with the sale.

Apologies

Last edited:

Romanzz

I’ve been gone for a few years after selling my H3, but we’re moving next week and I just came across a few remaining items that were collecting dust in the back of my garage.

If anyone is still looking, I have the door handles, both mirrors, the LED cluster, and the back of seat cargo net still available. Make a reasonable offer and they are yours :)

Roman

Hummer1217

I’ve been gone for a few years after selling my H3, but we’re moving next week and I just came across a few remaining items that were collecting dust in the back of my garage.

If anyone is still looking, I have the door handles, both mirrors, the LED cluster, and the back of seat cargo net still available. Make a reasonable offer and they are yours :)

Roman

Hi
Do you still have the cargo nets?

JPaul

Pics of the handles? I'm interested, my daughters have almost succeeded in yanking off one of the rear ones.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk