• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB - DOI Winch Mount

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
I am having trouble find one. G-Styles no longer carries them, I can't get a response from Teak A Toys and the contact information for DOI doesn't work :sigh:.

Ron46

Capt.
x2!!!! after you of course! if any body as a secondary one after solar gets his :wink:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
When I bought mine, I contacted DOI and got information, but they wouldn't sell to me directly. I went through Teakatoys. They are the only place that carries it that I know of. I just called Teakatoys toll free number 888-832-5248 and pressed the button for sales and I got to a person within a few seconds. She said they carried the DOI Bumper but she didn't know the lead time.

SGT-Wright

I called and talked to Teaka Toys a few months ago and they had one on the shelf. I think they said it takes 6 weeks when made to order. I should have ordered it back then, but I was waiting on the group buy we wer trying here. That never came through either. Now I am trying to decide on which winch mount to get again. The DOI is about at the top of my list if still available.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Here is the contact information:

DeFelice Offroad Innovations, LLC
7721 Taylor Trail Mooresville, IN 46158
317-727-7427 sales@defeliceinnovations.net

I called and got the voice mail.
Weird, I called the same number (even checked the number in my call history to make sure I didn't miss dial) a bunch of times and got no answer or voice mail. I just called and got voice mail this time and left a message. Thanks

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
When I bought mine, I contacted DOI and got information, but they wouldn't sell to me directly. I went through Teakatoys. They are the only place that carries it that I know of. I just called Teakatoys toll free number 888-832-5248 and pressed the button for sales and I got to a person within a few seconds. She said they carried the DOI Bumper but she didn't know the lead time.
I emailed them and I should have just called them. The no lead time is what scares me, not knowing when the next production date will be. :sigh: