• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Rubicon Trail Run May 6-11th

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
So it's ON MAY 6-11. Dates are in, plans are made. I'll be in South Lake Tahoe on 6th PM.

Arrivals 6/7th.
Trail 8/9th.
Kicking back/going home 10/11th.

Last edited:

JRWid

Cool man - just seeing this. Has been on the top of my trail list for a while! I'm going to see if I can re-arrange some work and join you. Will touch base with you once we get a little closer.

This is going to be sweeeet!

Come on guys, who else is in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rsc

Wish I could go, looking forward to a trip report and pics. :thumbs:

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
A of now, I'll be at Lake Tahoe 6th afternoon. We running trail 8-9th, trying all hard stuff and moving slowly.
i want to run whole thing ~28mi from Georgetown (I think) NOT from Loone lake

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would be going but for two things, all of my Hummers are in Texas and my daughter is flying out from Florida May 6th. Have fun, take lots of pictures and maybe next year.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Set up a live Go-Pro video feed so I can ride along with ya'll. :D

That would take months or longer to upload. Still waiting on some from, it's been so long I forgot what trail it was [emoji15]

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Well that was interesting experience. Finished trail on sat ~noon.

GMC broke 3 and pulled out 4th bolt on top plate on my Dana 60 king pin axel. We had to leave it on the trail, camped overnight and ride out with John on Saturday.

so as of now looking eather to recover or do trail repair.
looks like everyone is closed till Monday. Found few leads on repair possibilities but have to wait till Monday.

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Rubicon is waaay harder that descriptions and YouTube videos make it out to be. H1,h2s won't make it without extensive body damage.