• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 got my Tsunami Terminal from RidgeDemon :)

JonBishop

IMG_0250.jpgi love getting packages!!!!! :)

IMG_0251.jpgwell i looked at my positive an it looked good, so i jus did the negative for right now till i get my other terminal

IMG_0253.jpgold ugly terminal off

IMG_0254.jpgcut up an cleaned

IMG_0256.jpgput in the sleeve for the terminal

IMG_0257.jpgcleaned up post

IMG_0258.jpgits on, now to make it nice an snug

IMG_0259.jpgand all done :):):)

gonna order another one on thursday :)

kflips

They are great - I've got mine from Brodie as well as another set of cables for my added power source. Enjoy

JonBishop

yup yup, i was all excited when i seen the mail box today haha i was checking it like everyday waiting for it to come :) im super happy :)

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I added these and they are a nice edition. Especially when you start pulling heavier loads on the battery with lights, winches etc. Can't beat the price either

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JonBishop

My negative wasn't getting good connection at all so I was happy to get it fixed, will be ordering another Thursday :) so hopefully next week it'll be put on :) I like doing lil projects like this

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
A quick question....i haven't had a good look at these but they look like you dont have any contact points to jump your car if necessary, or maybe there is?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

JonBishop

I'm pretty sure you can, there's a plastic piece that covers the terminal, when u take it off it's all brass and you can jus hook it up right there