• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Big Bear snow run Sunday. March 8

Zach

Mall Crawler
Seeing if anyone is interested in doing a run up to Big Bear March 8th. AAMCO and I are currently planning on running some trails depending on the storm rolling through this weekend. It's suppose to bring anywhere from 1-2 feet, so there should be plenty left

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Hellz yeah I'm interested but trying to unload the old homestead in two weeks so sitting tight until that paycheck comes in and I can quit paying for two lifestyles--Cali and Flori.
BB is a bit of a drive for me, I'd love to bring the trailer out but dying to get out there. in time my friend, in time.....

Zach

Mall Crawler
Hellz yeah I'm interested but trying to unload the old homestead in two weeks so sitting tight until that paycheck comes in and I can quit paying for two lifestyles--Cali and Flori.
BB is a bit of a drive for me, I'd love to bring the trailer out but dying to get out there. in time my friend, in time.....

So cal group will be more active than we have been lately. Cbetts just got his rig ready and the pig is finally ready to get out, been awhile

cbetts

NERD!!!
Well, almost have my rig ready. I looked under the truck when I got home and found this:
xCXE-N8Sb6QPnOt5wYF_9zytlD7-D9ADf1tGCjORPnw=w1016-h573

cbetts

NERD!!!
I'm out. I got the half shaft replaced but I borked the threads on the lower ball joint.
IMG_20150301_115347_149.jpg

I am going to need to use a nut splitter and possibly replace the entire ball joint.

LagunaH1

LOL!!!

That won't fix the leaking crank case seal*, the leaking T-case cooling loop* or replace the sloppy ball joint*

*Normal for an H1