• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Universal wiring harness for 40" LED light bar

Fish

Can somebody recommend a good universal wiring harness for a 40" led light bar? I went to 4 wheel parts today and they only had 1 for dual off road lights so I figured I would look online but there's just too many to choose from and most of them look really cheap. Any suggestions are welcomed :cheers:

owlxxx

I didn't notice this posting had that. i paid the same price $26.99 through ebay sellers- phillipsxenon and blueparrotsales. I ordered mine about 4 months ago so it could be a new issue. I've ordered 5 so far with no problems. Should be an easy fix anyways, I would just use a volt meter. They are excellent build quality.

Last edited:
Or make your own, by getting the correct size guage wire, tape it together and then look it. I feel that works out the best sometimes because you can add as many extra wires as you want, in case you want to have future wires already ran, for any additional lights or equipment! I always run extra, just in case!

Fish

So after having this 40" light bar on my truck for more time than I would like to admit I finally got it wired up and wow this SOB is really bright!! I'll post some pics soon