• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

#koh2015

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I'll be there Thursday to watch then wheel at night then watch Friday wheel at night then wheel Saturday all day and early Sunday then go home

RamRod

Man I wish I could!! Couple of teams heading down from my area, maybe next year I'll tag a ride as a crew.

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
It's nuts, basically a dry lake bed with population zero turns into an entire town for a weekend with thousands of people seeing half a million dollar buggies getting thrashed

Panzer07

Man I wish I could go.

Torres

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

owlxxx

Man I wish I could go.

Torres

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
can you go even for a little bit, you live down the street practically. 2-3hr drive is down the street for me and I think thats what my drive is to get to johnson valley.

Panzer07

can you go even for a little bit, you live down the street practically. 2-3hr drive is down the street for me and I think thats what my drive is to get to johnson valley.

Where is the location at I live in Ontario, but I'm currently down at Oceanside near camp Pendleton for training. I do t know too much about this except that it so cool as hell...if you shoot me some info I might be able to drive there after raining and stay the night what not and comeback in the morning.

Torres

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Johnson valley, north of Big Bear, east of Victorville. I'll see how my run goes on Saturday and then may come there too.

owlxxx

im packed and ready to go. I had to pack early because I have to be in ontario/chino for compliance and training for work this week and won't have time to do it until I can leave to johnson valley on thursday morning. Maybe i will run into some of you out there.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
So stoked to wheel!!! I will hit up clawhammer, chocolate thunder, maybe run half of sledgehammer. Tackhammer is do able. Fissure mtn is do able for stockish rigs or so it seems so if you guys wanna run it we can

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
You can try the first obstacle of clawhammer and see if you get through. Other then that fissure mtn seems h3 friendly. Never ran it so I gotta find it. I have the gps coordinates