• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 Mud Flaps - GM OEM

FormerUser

Have complete set (2 front R&L, 2 rear R&L) factory GM mud flaps for the H3. Might fit a H3T as well. $61 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 or best offer. PM me if you want - I'll be on and off all night. Paypal preferred please.

****Sale Pending****

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I don't have them on the rear but the fronts really do help keep mud off the doors. Well, at least reducing it measurably.

FormerUser

I don't have them on the rear but the fronts really do help keep mud off the doors. Well, at least reducing it measurably.

Perhaps you need a to add some for the rear, and have a spare set for the front. Just a thought….

Sennin

The mudflaps are a real PITA to remove with 35's on. So I only have the front ones permanently on, rears are permanently removed :roll:

kd7irm

Regular Guy
Are they the ones that fit without the wheel well fender splash things? Got a photo?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Yes, they fit w/o the wheel well fender splash things. I have the fronts on my truck and here's the benefit of having flaps and RR (compare the two trucks)
641770907_aPxv2-L.jpg

532219504_MXMra-L.jpg

kd7irm

Regular Guy
Thanks Alex!

My wife tells me we have to get mud flaps, she is not real happy when she opens the door after it rains out here at the ranch, kids hate it too, lol. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
I wheeled the snot out of the 3 with flaps front and rear and never ripped them off. Pulled the screws out, but they stuff back in and I kept trucking. I've stuffed the hell out of the 35" tires with them numerous times no problem.
I agree with at least having them on the front no doubt, I took mine off for a couple of weeks while I was messing with the front bumper and the first mud I hit made an incredible mess, the likes I'd never seen with the flaps on.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I had the rears start to rip out the rear fender liner when the flap was caught between a rock and the tire when backing up. (Watched a mud flap rip the factory fender flare off of a Tacoma in a similar situation)

FormerUser

You are most certainly welcome! Again, sorry for the short delay.

Sent from a high earth orbiting satellite via the iPhone 4