• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Advance Auto Promo Code - Paypal Account Required

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
I got this a while back in an email from Paypal and I have used it a few times and saved over $60 so far. You get $10 off a $30 purchase, $20 off a $50 purchase (best deal IMHO) and $30 off $100 purchase. You order online and you can pick the items up in store within an hour. The promo code is "Paypal". Just figured I would pass it along to some H4O members. Works great for Silverstar light bulbs :).

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Also, as far as I know there is no expiration date on the promo code. Here is a quick order I whipped up for reference.
AdvanceAuto.jpg

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only place we have these stores in Texas is Abilene and San Angelo.

Would the deal apply to online/shipped orders I wonder?

Shipping might negate the savings however.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Only place we have these stores in Texas is Abilene and San Angelo.

Would the deal apply to online/shipped orders I wonder?

Shipping might negate the savings however.
Yes it applies to shipping orders also but like you said after shipping how much will you actually save. Unless you spend $75 then you get free shipping.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't think their store locator works. I typed in my zip code and it showed no stores within 100 miles. When you Google them it shows three stores in the L.A. area.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I can't even get the store locator to come up! But I don't think they are in AZ. Hopefully others will benefit