• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The new VW pu

Woodtick

Saw it with me own eyes going down 294 outside of Chicago . It had a IL mfg plate on it. I really liked the looks of it. Crew cab,4x4, 6ft bed,2. Something turbo oil burner, VW bus size emblem on the tail gate. It was about the size of a Colorado. I wish I could have got a pic, between doing 75mph,drinking a 40,and texting,I just didn't feel it was safe.:roll::no:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
They have them in Europe, but they're not selling like hit cakes because they're underpowered. A fuel efficient engine is worthless on a work truck if its too weak to do any work. Toyota and Nissan are much more popular.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

zackcrum

e9e3used.jpg
like this?

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Just give it a few months and "stance nation" will be all over these things dropping them to the ground with 22"s on them all "hellaflush"...

The photo of the silver truck above suggests that thing might some some off road credibility. Seems to have a healthy amount of clearance.

zackcrum

You're definitely right about that. They will be cambered out on some "jdm" wheels with the owners not realizing its not a Japanese vehicle. All the sources show it to be a "off-road capable" vehicle. Now what that means to them I don't know

High Five H2

Spot on! That's why I sold my Mitsubishi L200 with the 2.5 turbo diesel I4 and got a Ford F350 with the 6.8 V10.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

man that is one heck of a step up. you don't mess around... I mean, obviously. you didn't *****foot around with your H3 either.