• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Watch "► Hummer H2 and Hummer H3 Off Road 4x4" on YouTube

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
► Hummer H2 and Hummer H3 Off Road 4x4: http://youtu.be/BvzBedChc10

Video if our CA H4O friends doing some rock crawling. Those H4O Black Sheep Hummer Squadron T-shirts that everyone is wearing in these videos sure are cool. Where can I get one? :D

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
yea that guy has been doing that for a while on other videos.

I have a video of the same trail different day.

[video=youtube;_-fD-WzULt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-fD-WzULt4[/video]

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
That was an agrivating day. I got some good carnage on my undercarriage on that run. I may be up for trying it again once I get my lift put on.

It would be cool to see the night and day difference lifted vs. non lifted on JB. There is a reason no budget boosted jeep (1in lift comparable to t bar crank for an H3) runs that trail. A lift is needed to make the trail enjoyable. I have run JB probably 10 times now, I know the H3 lines and a lifted H3 can run it without getting stopped.

If Zach can snag serges old lift both of you will have a different outcome on that trail.

poweraidon

Even with protection in rock crawling I feel like one wrong move can destroy your truck so easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amrg

Guys I envy you! All there is here is sand, sand and more sand! The only rocks there are would be the ones I excavate in my construction yard!

Panzer07

Watch "► HUMMER H1, H2, H3 Rock Crawling Off Road 4x4" on YouTube

Even with protection in rock crawling I feel like one wrong move can destroy your truck so easily

Hahaha I been rock crawling some of the trails with the group without UCP or rails (But Then Again I'm Not Too Sane From the Head). It sure boost-up the adrenaline a lot more, when rock crawling without protection XP. But I know we have pretty damn good spotters in the group, proof is I still haven't break or tore anything and always come out of the trails. I still have to run JB, Perhaps once I'm lifted, hardest trail I done in my opinion was Gold-Mountain, the snow made it all more fun.

Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.

Last edited:

Fish

I'm glad I didn't make that run:no:

Only way I'll be there is either riding shotgun or hanging out at the gatekeeper

cbetts

NERD!!!

JRWid did break a half shaft that day, but that was because he ran his front locker in a bad area.

I have some great dents in my fron skid and bumper from a few rocks. Lots of fun!

poweraidon

JRWid did break a half shaft that day, but that was because he ran his front locker in a bad area.

I have some great dents in my fron skid and bumper from a few rocks. Lots of fun!

Lol i think I'll just stick with trailing and mudding

cbetts

NERD!!!
Lol i think I'll just stick with trailing and mudding

Most carnage is caused from too much skinny pedal. In JRWid's case, it was having the locker on when his tires were not seated well. They got some spin and then contacted the rock.

In the years I have been wheeling, the only bad breakage I encountered on my truck was a bent tie rod. Once again, too much skinny pedal.

Last edited: