• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Ultimate Michigan Adventure

SkidRow

I am thinking of a decent Michigan wheeling trip that starts with going to Grayling for a day of wheeling on a Thursday, Mounds on Friday, and then to Rocks And Valley for Saturday, and finally to Bundy Hill on a Sunday. I will be camping the whole time. In the past I have done this strictly in Indiana starting off at Interlake for two days, followed by Haspin and then the Badlands. Anyone interested in going around the middle of August?

Last edited:

SkidRow

I didn't even think about Drummond Island, but that may be too far north unless I (we?) spent more than one day there.

kilroy

Think that sounds like fun but might want to look @ starting in Grayling then R&V and down towards Flint to the Mounds and then down and across to Bundy. Spend less time criss crossing MI roads and more time on the trails. Then again MI roads are like off-roading right now.Lol

SkidRow

Thanks. I actually have it that way in the map, just not in the way I put it up on here. Or I'd be open for a few days at Drummond or down to Windrock.