• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Build start!

SchoonerDriver

I just got all my parts in today!!! It's better than Christmas. I woke up at 6 and started plasti-dipping parts and bolting parts on. Hopefully I can eventually get around to cranking the torsion bars up and putting bigger tires on the rig. Thanks for taking a look! :thumbs:

08H3I5

When you get ready to crank the t bars, let me know if ya need a hand. I have all the stuff to do it on hand and I'm just up the road in OKC.

SchoonerDriver

Few updates of plasti dipping, tinting, tint strip on front window, and some body armor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Rear lights untinted.jpg
    Rear lights untinted.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 144

SchoonerDriver

Blue interior dome lights, dipping the wheels, and my club stickers for the university. Soon to come is the roof rack install!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    613.6 KB · Views: 149

Bananatank

Hey how did you tent your lights what did you use? And where did you get those blue interior lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pappibri

Did you take the caps off on the hood when you plast-dipped them? I am getting ready to do mine as well.. Looking good in the neighborhood

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

SchoonerDriver

Hey how did you tent your lights what did you use? And where did you get those blue interior lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took both off and went to my local O'Reilly Auto Parts store and it's a product called Night Shades. Just three light coats and they got that dark but I haven't been pulled over and I can barely see any red. Anymore and they Might've been illegal ha! Make sure you really clean them though. I did mine and used a buddys half can and mine ran and left a few streaks so I'll have to go get some Acetone to fix it but for the time being I don't really care. Just shows I did it myself haha. The blue dome interior lights came off of EBay. I think both ran me about $20. Makes a statement when you open the doors and people see haha. Next step is to replace the floor well lights as well

Last edited:

SchoonerDriver

I also just got done with that product called Wipe New on all the handles, roof bars, mirrors, and pillars on the front and back, along with the hood louver. This stuff really works and all my plastic pieces look better than the day it was purchased! Highly recommend the stuff but it's pretty strong so a little definitely goes a long way and if you get it on any plasti-dipped products it goes straight through so be wary all of those who do this! Other than that I'm going to try and swap out some more lights, level her out. looking for some OEM roof marker lights, saving up for some ThorParts bumpers and some new 35" tires but its gunna be a while seeing as all of it might run me well over 2 grand ha. I'll work on more pics.