• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

HummerRoller, H3 build

HummerRoller

Well I may as well start one before I get too deep. So here it goes.

Purchased my H3 on Oct 28, 2013.

2006 Hummer H3
Black, Luxury Pkg

First issue I ever had was the shift fork. Replaced it, all fluids in t-case and front rear differentials for under 150 bucks.

ny9umy6y.jpg

the only exterior chrome was the hummer piece on the spare tire cover, and the grill. So I blacked the grill out.

6u7yqeny.jpg

I decided I was going to level my H3. 7 rotations on the left, 6.75 on the right, and settled in at 23.5 inches.

my4y3yba.jpg

Then I needed new tires. I upgraded from the 265 to 285 Cooper Discoverer ATP's. I'm quite happy with tread depth, and never had problems with coopers when I installed them at the garage I worked at.

uzyqe5ap.jpg

It filled in nice here...

e2ezybyj.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Pappibri

Looking good. I have the Rola roof rack. Not too expensive but looks good.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Bananatank

Me and you are about even atm you use plastidip on the grille? A suggestion to add is to black out the wheels with plastidip i did mine and they came out well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HummerRoller

Thanks... I think I want to get everything else done first... thwn see how it looks... I loooovveee murdered out vehicles but something tells me I gotta have a little bit of break up too....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Pappibri

I Have pictures posted in my profile. I lowered it so it sits closer to the roofline. If you need me to I can take a few more.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

HummerRoller

Got my roof rails from SuperBuickGuy. Got em put on! Roof basket and snorkel are being ordered tomorrow!

5uruba8e.jpg

Sent from inside the cardboard box in the alley behind your house.

Bananatank

Got my roof rails from SuperBuickGuy. Got em put on! Roof basket and snorkel are being ordered tomorrow!

5uruba8e.jpg

Sent from inside the cardboard box in the alley behind your house.

What roof basket were u going to buy and what snorkel? Were almost level with our rigs right now and you seem to be getting to more stuff than i am so ill probably be stealing some of your ideas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk