• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hall of Shame

Neo

Badfish
a few pix to remind everyone to be careful , post em if you got em ...

Attachments

• oct08 013.jpg
    oct08 013.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 113
  • oct08 015.jpg
    oct08 015.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 103
  • UC%20lighting%20223-1.jpg
    UC%20lighting%20223-1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 112
  • rolled1.jpg
    rolled1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 112

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Ouch that is some bad stuff. For carnage look at my rig....carnage always finds the new wheelers

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
This happened back in June at The Cliffs Insane Terrain. A tree jumped out and attacked my truck. Mirrors are expensive.... Completely shattered the exterior. Sorry, don't have a better pic.

IMG_1752.jpg

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have seen a lot of broken mirrors on the trails, one of the more common carnage items. So far I've scraped mine really bad but not broken any. The black plastic almost looks white on them from the scratches.

SlikRick

Lookin for Hope or Change
I think Skippy has everyone beat hands down, he chucked the whole damn thing into the drink.
Neo twisted that driveshaft with his bare hands.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Broken rear axle stub on an H3, fixed by MaxPF and Crawler (the H3 owner went Jeep on us).
706450061_BgFb5-L.jpg

He had to remove the diff to get the stub out
706449061_LSxbP-L.jpg

While we were waiting this little incident happened
706477016_6edFq-L.jpg

Here's how that guy left the trail
706486580_J9BoW-L.jpg

with executive service
706481502_EALvR-L.jpg

IndyHummers

I'm sure the chopper didn't come cheap. What was the story with the H1 soft top that rolled...I remember hearing that the guy is an arrogant :swear: but other than that...not sure...

Neo

Badfish
I'm sure the chopper didn't come cheap. What was the story with the H1 soft top that rolled...I remember hearing that the guy is an arrogant :swear: but other than that...not sure...

that parts true , i was in the middle of the pack in the 3 and saw smoke rising over the bypass to tip over challenge ... we jumped out and ran up there . he had tried to do tip over challenge without a spotter , got wheel hop at the top and just let the front bounce off the edge . rolled 2 and a half times , everyone walked away .

the jeep pic was that same day phil pulled up to escalater and just started to go up with no spotter and flopped his front end in the hole of death . alec and i still laugh about it , what was he thinkin ??? i was surprised at the lack of trail guidance with hummer x ... Just mt .02