• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Opus1

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
So here's some background info on Opus1 purchased by my MIL last night: 07 H3X, burgundy, I5, 33K Miles. luxury pkg, tow pkg, roof marker lights, moon/sunroof, nav, casmere leather int., Volant air intake, SS exhaust & supposedly chipped, to give it over 300hp! :huh: Still under a 7 yr. 100K mile extended warranty! I have to say that it is in impeccable condition for an '07. I'll add more pics later.

Now, I have to convince my MIL to register as a member and post in the Fresh Meat section! :think:

CarolsH3X1.jpg
CarolsH3X2.jpg

Last edited:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Nice looking H3. Ditch the nerfs and the propeller!

You might want to rethink getting the MIL to register on H4O. It's bad enough having your wife reading all your posts, but do you really want the MIL second guessing your posts?

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
if she reads that portager your already on her **** list! Nice truck. I wish I could get my I5 to have 300 horses...lol

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
All it needs is to be leveled and some 35" mudders and your on you way from soccor mom to mall crawler :wink:

Here is a same year and color H3X I saw on autotrader a while back
22303308179307083450IM106565x421_A562x421.jpg

22303308770307083450IM1MAIN565x421_A562x421.jpg

22303308772307083450IM103565x421_A562x421.jpg

22303308771307083450IM102565x421_A562x421.jpg

22303308779307083450IM113565x421_A562x421.jpg

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Thanks 08. Nice rig in the pics above.

So, now that I I've seen the Burgundy in person and 08's pics above, I now have ask this question for all of you HUMMER experts - is the Burgundy H3X (that was supposedly a "limited/special" color only for the H3X and for the H2), the same color as Hans'/Barney's "Sonoma Red Metallic"?

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Thanks 08. Nice rig in the pics above.

So, now that I I've seen the Burgundy in person and 08's pics above, I now have ask this question for all of you HUMMER experts - is the Burgundy H3X (that was supposedly a "limited/special" color only for the H3X and for the H2), the same color as Hans'/Barney's "Sonoma Red Metallic"?
The hummer site lists them both the H3X and H3T as Sonoma Red Metallic.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Nice I have always liked that color.:thumbs:

Also what's happening with CE?

The CE is in transport and should be here in Tucson in 4-5 days. i'll take & post post pics as soon as the transport arrives at the house.

Is your MIL going to wheel it? That would make her the coolest MIL ever!

She does plan to wheel it & she is the coolest MIL ever. When I first met her, she asked me why I had asked her daughter out (she caught me completely off-guard), so I gave her a completely honest answer (one that I bet very few of you would have had the nerves to say to your future MIL) & that set the tone. Needless to say, we get along great!

Would that make MIL the Baby Bop of H40? - Just sayin

Klips, I think you're right - seems a little awkward & strange putting it in those terms - but Barney was first! :thumbs:

LagunaH1

07 H3X, burgundy, I5, 33K Miles. luxury pkg, tow pkg, roof marker lights, moon/sunroof, nav, casmere leather int., Volant air intake, SS exhaust & supposedly chipped, to give it over 300hp!

..looks like it also has the *very* rare amphibious package... :)

Congrats on a new Hummer in the family! I'm toying with the idea of finding a nice H3 Alpha as my daily driver when my current Ford lease is up in about 1.5 years.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I hated the H3X when the came out, but I must say they look awsome leveled with 35's.

I agree! They look great. I've always liked those H3X wheels & have wanted to take a set of them and powder coat them black, put them on my T and see how they hold up on the trails. Still might try that! Call me crazy but this is what makes this such a great & fun "hobby". My hat's off to everyone who has done great and interesting things with & to their rigs.

BW_Hummer H3

I agree! They look great. I've always liked those H3X wheels & have wanted to take a set of them and powder coat them black, put them on my T and see how they hold up on the trails. Still might try that! Call me crazy but this is what makes this such a great & fun "hobby". My hat's off to everyone who has done great and interesting things with & to their rigs.

:cheers:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]

:thumbs::cheers::)