• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Another Raptor Owner

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Have to report that another one of us has joined the Raptor community. Here's the new Raptor in our driveway tonight!
e2a6uga4.jpg
6ajehuqy.jpg
5u7e3uqe.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Duh, the KIA's probably safe in the garage (gotta protect that chrome) and the T is in the dealer's trade in lot. I'm guessing.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Yep, the KIA G monster is safe and sound and continues to be modded like and prepped to take on the Scorpion! ... And the T, let's just say that...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

frumaker

Congrats. Let me know if you have any questions. I've gone over mine a lot and researched a lot. Does this mean there will be another raptor in Moab?

FRU

Zach

Mall Crawler
So where do I find your T? Couldn't talk Debbie into an H2 but she really likes the H3T. Yours set up too. Does it include the set of 35's??

Mike

Lmao! The little one still has it and its still on 33's. you'll have to put the 35's on it.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
So where do I find your T? Couldn't talk Debbie into an H2 but she really likes the H3T. Yours set up too. Does it include the set of 35's??

Mike

Thanks Mike but I still have my T.

Looks like a chicks truck :giggle:

It is! :giggle:
...but I did get a Raptor...of sorts...and I hope to post my Raptor project build sometime this weekend. Stay tuned.