• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Saigi 12 Kushnapup

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Anyone ever seen one of these. A modified Saiga 12 gauge bullpup? This thing is pure sex!

That is a 12-round drum, which is devastating on semi-auto.

Saiga12Kushnapup_zps527ad1ce.jpg

Attachments

• Saiga 12 Kushnapup.JPG
    Saiga 12 Kushnapup.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 1,719

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Total length (including buttstock pad and door breach) is 32 inches. Because the grip is centered, it is so well balanced that I can easily fire it with one hand.

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
If you're talking about the Promag drums, they'll work if you fit them by filing the sides of the mag insert area a little. I just fitted a few a couple of nights ago.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I went the UTS-15 route from UTAS. Good gun. And dropped my M1A I to a rogue juggernaut stock. Zeroed new optics a few days ago, shoots like a dream. Bullpup stocks really adjust everything.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I would be all over the UTS-15 if they weren't so rare and expensive. I'll stick to my 870 for now. It has served me so well. My motorcycle accident doesn't allow me to shoot pistols due to the damage on my left arm. Because of that, my 870 has become my home defense weapon of choice, and have done quite a bit of training with it. Now that I have learned to handle it well, and seen its potential, I don't think I'll go back to pistols even if my arm recovers.

I've heard great things about he Juggernaut stock for the M1A, but damn is that thing ugly. If he would just redesign the rail over the barrel, it could really be a nice looking rifle. I went with the SAGE stock. Not as compact, but rock solid!

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Last edited:

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Yeah, the juggernaut is a bit starship troopersy, but the gains in stability, weight distribution, and facilitating shooting from any other position not requiring a bipod is worth it! :)

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Many years ago we used them as training tools in Europe. This allowed us to train pretty much anywhere without asking for permits.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

LoJac963

Yeah, the juggernaut is a bit starship troopersy, but the gains in stability, weight distribution, and facilitating shooting from any other position not requiring a bipod is worth it! :)

First time I've heard of that stock. I guess it doesn't look bad. It would be a lot better if the upper guard didn't have so much of a triangle shape to it. My original plan for my M1A was a J. Allen stock but now I've decided to go with the Sage EBR. They are finally starting to come back into stock since the military isn't sucking them all up.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
You can get the SAGE stock at US Tactical Supply. They even hydro dip it if you want.

2C2A2CA3-D4A8-4868-968A-A4DBF42D2F97-11239-00000247E5F0B707_zps75ad1712.jpg

The JAE stock is amazing. I have one and consider it a step up from the SAGE. Unfortunately the waiting period is up to about a year.

FS10-01.jpg

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Last edited:

LoJac963

I have always loved the JAE stock and it was always my first pick but the price after all the options I want is a little crazy. The sage I almost like more since it's more of a tactical look and function plus the price tag is much easier to swallow. Eventually I'll have one or the other.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I initially went the archangel stock route, then back to stock, and on a standard 22" barrel, they just felt unwieldy as all hell unless you had time to get into a supported position of some kind. Shooting standing unsupported for any length of time was a bit tedious, and my groups would suffer considerably. I hated the look of the juggernaut initially as well, but now with optics on that don't have to be removed when you split it to clean it combined with how much better it handles, well I think it's the stock that modernizes the m1a to our era. Close, more compact, easier to shoot accurately unsupported, usable for CQB work, without having to sacrifice the ability to reach out and touch somebody. I keep a red dot with a flip to side 7x magnifier, which lends itself to the dual purpose theme quite well. If you have an opportunity to check out or shoot the M1A in this stock, don't pass it up! Function over form!