• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab Firewood

Neo

Badfish
thought we might need some in the firepit area ... if you need firewood in Moab call 435-259-6222 . searching Moab and Firewood brings up our map on google .

Neo

Badfish
Alec has our # on a couple jeep forums and we got about a dozen customers this summer just from that ... every once in a while when i ask a new customer if they found us on google they say no it was some jeeper forum LOLOL !!!!!!!!!! hey , i will take it any way i can get it ;)

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Alec has our # on a couple jeep forums and we got about a dozen customers this summer just from that ... every once in a while when i ask a new customer if they found us on google they say no it was some jeeper forum LOLOL !!!!!!!!!! hey , i will take it any way i can get it ;)

Ha! That's awesome.

Neo

Badfish
man , i get climbers , rafters , mtn bikers and all the greasy azz wheelers ... the granola chicks are few and far between ;)

Alec

I totally forgot I was gonna make you a web site Steve. Send me some pics, I'll do it next week it's on my to do list now :)

Neo

Badfish
i moved the Icon on google maps from in front of my neighbor's to its correct spot, can someone check to see that it moved for good and it's not just showing up on my computer? Thanks

Neo

Badfish
Looked about right on Google but off on Bing and Mapquest

still in front of Dustin and Kathy's i bet, hopefully they will update after a year or so :giggle: that's ok you can see wood from there anyways... i might have some pix to post in this thread tomorrow :)

Neo

Badfish
check it out, we ran the beast in the driveway at Dave's this morning, the table for the live deck and it's long azz conveyor is still coming... :thumbs:

View attachment 14255 processor31914 008.jpgprocessor31914 010.jpgprocessor31914 013.jpg

Neo

Badfish
I got this machine out of Colorado, about 2 hours away. in the big picture it's taken 7 years to get to this stage. I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest full service firewood dealer in South Eastern Utah now, meaning bundles and bulk, there are bigger bulk dealers and a real big bundle operation in Salt Lake.

This thing will be a wet dream for you and your grease gun, bring an extra tube or two Shorty :giggle:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I'll bring the grease gun, you provide the right hand gloves lol. if you need help dropping off bundles during the week I'll help out and we have my younger brother too. We can put the youth to work.

Zach

Mall Crawler
I'll bring the grease gun, you provide the right hand gloves lol. if you need help dropping off bundles during the week I'll help out and we have my younger brother too. We can put the youth to work.

So, that means, both of you? GG boy.

Neo

Badfish
just went over 2,500 bundles for march, that's a new record, getting things cleaned up around here, getting into the last days of being a small band of rebels...
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• processor31914 021.jpg
    processor31914 021.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 387
  • processor31914 015.jpg
    processor31914 015.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 391
  • processor31914 018.jpg
    processor31914 018.jpg