PDA

View Full Version : Magpul makes good on its promise

alrock
01-03-2014, 12:24 AM
And is leaving Colorado.
http://news.yahoo.com/company-makes-good-leaving-colo-205433398.html

Oltorf The Destroyer
01-03-2014, 01:15 AM
looks like i'll never move to CO either.

JGBB04
01-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Good for them, personally don't care for most of their stuff but their mags are top notch

3Hummers
01-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Glad they are following through. I have added several of their accessories to different weapons and have their magazines also. Good stuff.

08H3
01-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Indiana has been courting Beretta for a while now due to similar circumstances. I'm really glad to live in Indiana. So far, it seems as though we've escaped some of the lunacy that has affected other states.

alrock
01-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Magpul makes a nice phone case for the iPhones too.

Hicksy712
01-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Magpul makes a nice phone case for the iPhones too.
X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

LoJac963
01-03-2014, 07:46 PM
My AR is completely decked out in Magpul, was never fan until I started using their products. High quality definitely!

mantracker
01-04-2014, 10:44 PM
As a Police Firearms Instructor and Department Armorer, I literally stand behind Magpul products...And their decision to leave Colorado. Their products are top quality, especially their magazines.
Oh, by the way, I hope you guys are NRA members.

TAPDH3T
01-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Bring ol MagPul to texas!!! Texarkana preferably!!!

Schwarttzy
01-05-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm a big Magpul fan, and proud of them and their commitment. I'm really getting sick of all these new laws that I believe are accomplishing nothing of merit and worst of all just erecting another pointless wall (maybe I should say law) that boxes us in.

abearden
01-05-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm a big Magpul fan, and proud of them and their commitment. I'm really getting sick of all these new laws that I believe are accomplishing nothing of merit and worst of all just erecting another pointless wall (maybe I should say law) that boxes us in.
It's all about gradually restricting gun rights until it becomes such a hassle people don't bother. After that, wait a generation and no one will question banning them all since "it doesn't affect anyone."

Oltorf The Destroyer
01-05-2014, 09:38 PM
you know, it's funny a few years ago gun laws were getting more relaxed - supreme court struck down handgun bans in chicago and DC and concealed carry laws were getting more common, even the assault rifle ban was allowed to expire. all this, and crime is dropping so fast sociologists can't figure out why. all crime. theories range from abortion to lead in paint getting banned to video games. now, even with crime going down, the more liberal states are passing "feel good" laws that ban scary features. it's pretty stupid. i refuse to move to any state that has laws like these - california (yeah right, who would move there anyways?) new york, and now colorado. oh well.