• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Rausch Creek - December 14 snow wheeling trip

ArtHummer

Here is a full day overview of the last weekend trip to RC. It was snowing allot and was very slippery, making easy runs difficult. We had a carnage due to the ice in the mud hole, but had a great day regardless of that. Most memorable part was truck sliding down the valley on the power line trail. I think I pooped myself few times bu the time I made it down. Thous of you who remember the trail and remember how steep it is in few places might be able to see what I'm talking about, but it is very hard to see from the video.

[video=youtube_share;rNxQyjAufXQ]http://youtu.be/rNxQyjAufXQ[/video]

Lchase

Now you know what it feels like to wheel in Ga after it rains. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Blake-O

That was my first time wheeling in the snow and I had a blast. It's slippery and hard to get the traction but so much fun.

That trip looked like some fun. Driving in the snow is a very different experience. I know what you are saying about hills. The one depicted in my attached picture is a couple hundred yards long and much steeper than depicted in the picture. Had to take a few runs at it to get up into my cabin area.

ru2y3ymy.jpg

9eby8a3a.jpg

ududyzed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RamRod

The thing to know about snow wheeling to make it hella easier.... Wheel speed is you friend, just be mindful of changes in terrain below the wheels so you don't have a sudden change in traction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD