• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6

Chook

http://youtu.be/b81F7dCA98E

I agree looks Ugly & Expensive............... but I love the tech specs & mechanicals !!!

But some must like the styling...........(Mercedes G Wagon favourite vehicle for the Kardshians........not that that says much !!!)

The build concept came from meeting the technical requirements for the Mercedes G Wagon contract for the Australian Army (required them to also provide a 6x6 variant to win the contract)

Above is a video of he Australian Army variants they started delivering this year

Last edited:

Chook

Here is a photo of the Australian Army doing V&V testing in the Simpson Desert

This 6x6 is the Recon version

Attachments

• G-Wagon_6x6_light_tactical_vehicle_Mercedes_Benz_Australia_Australian_army_640_001.jpg
    G-Wagon_6x6_light_tactical_vehicle_Mercedes_Benz_Australia_Australian_army_640_001.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3,062

stangster

It looks wierd some how. Not a big fan of Mercedes, but the G wagon is a quality built truck. We have several of them over here, not the 6x6 but the 4x4. They use them in the Swiss, Austrian and German army. Well not the Mercedes version but the more rugged Puch G model. They pretty much hold up forever, if they are not rusting away.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
G wagons are always solid axles unless somebody did something different on this custom project.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

R

REDSKINSFAN

if you really want to drive it, then just download the new update for gta v

attachment.php

Attachments

• gta-5-online-hipster-update-tips-tricks-clear-garage-dlc-cars.jpg
    gta-5-online-hipster-update-tips-tricks-clear-garage-dlc-cars.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 888

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
That looks a lot like my KIA G Monster (G wagon) rig with the 602 turbo diesel motor!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

Last edited:

Woodtick

That episode of Top Gear was the best. I've been in those dunes and that rig made them look like child's play. When I was in the Navy,we tried running up some of them. They are steep. That G went where ever they pointed it.