• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H4O Windrock/Coal Creek Trip?

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to do Windrock one day but Moab is this weekend. Couldn't make it even if Moab wasn't this weekend. You could be waiting at the trailhead and just tag along at the end.

TrailBreaker

I ahve been a few times before. Nice place, but at $25 per person I thought it was a little expencive. I know THC is doing thier run this weekend, and their fees really turn me off as well.

I am only a couple hours away, so let us know when you want to go, I should be able to swing it.

Big2dabank

Pretty sure I'll be near Pigeon Forge on the 19th through the 26th of November, so I'll only be about an hour and half away. Let me verify the dates maybe we can work something out.

hummer3

I ahve been a few times before. Nice place, but at $25 per person I thought it was a little expencive. I know THC is doing thier run this weekend, and their fees really turn me off as well.

I am only a couple hours away, so let us know when you want to go, I should be able to swing it.
The website says its $17/ person now... maybe you weren't the only one that thought it was expensive haha
But just about anytime is good for me.

Pretty sure I'll be near Pigeon Forge on the 19th through the 26th of November, so I'll only be about an hour and half away. Let me verify the dates maybe we can work something out.

Cool, I'm about an hour and a half away too so let me know.