• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I did a bad thing...

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
ahamy4e9.jpg

Living at the beach gave me bad thoughts y'all... you see so many Jeeps rolling around with the tops off that you start to think, "Hmm, that'd be fun!" ...then you start you think "Having one of those wouldn't be too bad" and then you see the price tag of a base model down here ($25k) and think "Well, maybe its time I part way with the Hummer". Then, thankfully, the troops rally around you and remind you that a) you're f**king nuts, and b) you'll regret it, so you scrap that idea and decide instead of doing the sound minded thing and letting it go, you start trolling CL hard and find one almost as old as you are and barter it down to a very affordable drop-in-the-bucket-by-comparison.

So yeah, here's my 1990 YJ. I've had it 3 weeks, but wasn't sure how to present it here.... don't fret - the Hummer is not going anywhere.

Sent with Tapacrack

SuperBuickGuy

let the spending begin - those Jeeps are neat as long as you leave them stone stock. warm anything up and things start breaking in thousand dollar increments.... what's with the wide, rear tires?

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Wow, I saw the pic and was thinking (hoping actually) that this was on the range for target practice; I was hoping the bad thing you did was miss the target!

Don't worry Hans, this falls into the category of fat chicks and scooters--everybody likes to ride 'em but nobody wants to be caught dead on one!
Oh Lord please forgive the starving Pymies in Africa

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
... this falls into the category of fat chicks and scooters--everybody likes to ride 'em but nobody wants to be caught dead on one!
Oh Lord please forgive the starving Pymies in Africa

LMAO!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint 2